Come introduce yourself!

Tessangel

Hello everyone! My name is Kim, I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we were blessed with our 2 year old little girl, Alyson. We also have our larger and furrier doggy daughter Bailey, and she is 4. We live in Racine, WI about midway between chicago and milwaukee, WI. I work as a xray tech part time, I love this sight year round, and I am very grateful for all of deals everyone has posted. So I want to wish Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving and an even Happier Black Friday!:g_dance:

My name is Michelle and I live in the Atlanta, GA area and have 5 yr old twins. This will be my first time standing in line for BF (I usually wait until the sun comes up :)). I have relied on this website for years though for all of the great deals!

Hey all I am a member since 2005, I post semi lot, I am married 25 years this past June, and have 4 children, 21,18,11,9 two girls two boys. I have found many wonderful people on this site along with great deals, I am one who is here all year long. As my name imply's I am from Illinois

My name is Michelle and I live in the Atlanta, GA area and have 5 yr old twins. This will be my first time standing in line for BF (I usually wait until the sun comes up :)). I have relied on this website for years though for all of the great deals!

we should start a thread for twins and the deals you can get with\for them :)

I have 2 year old twins

My name is Amanda. I am married to a wonderful man for 5 years come December 24th. We have a for the most part wonderful son (j/k is is always wonderful) who is 4 years old. We live in Miami, Florida and last year was my first year participating in Black Friday. It was such a rush and I LOVED every minute of it. I saved up some money so that I will be doing this again this year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

I'm WX4SVR... seriously, that is what people call me. lol. I'm a huge weather geek. I'm a storm chaser, and I own a freelance videography firm here in my hometown of Louisville, KY. I love it here. I am without sleep right now, so my brain isn't really working. As I think of more, I will edit this. lol. Can't wait until BF! =))

Hi everybody! My name is Maria. I am 21 years old and live in Elizabethtown, KY. I am a student a WKU, soon to graduate with a Bachelors in Journalism, Associates in Folklore. I have 2 sisters who are the majority of who I shop for on BF (Heather, 9 and Summer, 3). I've been going Black Friday shopping with my family and friends for as long as I can remember! I love it!

Hi! My name is Mandi, I'm from Strabane PA, and I am not new to this site, but new to the forums! I've been married to my best friend for 5 years, we have a 4-year-old son, and I am 3 months pregnant with our second! The holiday season is my favorite time of year! I love the Christmas music and the shopping! I do my Black Friday shopping with my mother, and the main people the I buy for are the kids in the family: my son (of course), my 2 brothers, 2 neices and a nephew! I tend to stay away from electronics and concentrate on toys! Have a wonderful holiday season, everyone!!!