FREE Glade Scented Oil at WALMART after coupon

Mrs.DeerHunter

I don't remember seeing that coupon- thanks , will check it out.

If you can find the All You magazine #8 at Walmart - there are some great Kraft coupons (free cheese wyb, free chrystal light wyb, etc). I have found that buying this magazine (1.77) pays for itself with the great coupons (a lot of free stuff and good for overage).

I don't remember seeing that coupon- thanks , will check it out.

If you can find the All You magazine #8 at Walmart - there are some great Kraft coupons (free cheese wyb, free chrystal light wyb, etc). I have found that buying this magazine (1.77) pays for itself with the great coupons (a lot of free stuff and good for overage).

I just found this magazine and agree about the coupons. Love it!!!

Your welcome :) Those of you who got the All You MAg. I was looking at the kraft coupons and I was wondering do you have to buy three items for each coupon of do you buy three of the brands listed and get to use all of the free coupons... hopefully this makes sense.

My mom was headed to Walmart yesturday, so I gave her 6 coupons and asked her to pick 6 of them up for me. When she got to the cash register, the lady told her that she could only use one coupon for all 6 of them. My mom called me up, and I told her that was very incorrect. I told her it was one coupon per item. My mom hassled her for awhile before she gave in. If only those cashiers would read the darn coupon. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
I just got these this past weekend at my walmart. they are $4.12 here. So I paid .12 I only had 1 coupon though so not sure about multiples. I had a coupon for a free air wick warmer unit with purchase of a refill so I did that one too. I wonder why they wouldn't accept it at your store berry1014? That's crazy.

I got into my mom's coupons when I went to her house the other day... she had 3 of them. God knows why she clips coupons as she doesn't use them... I always tell her I'll clear her out a couple times a month though. (I think thats why most of the time I head over there. lol. She gets 2 different sunday papers and the coupons are great in the one I don't get)

:gdcensored:I went to my local Walmart to get in on this deal and you would have thought I was on America's Most Wanted List!! I had 3 coupons and went through the self checkout lanes, as my teenage girls would rather ring us up themselves as to stand in the checkout lines. Well the first coupon went through with no problem but the second one beeped and required an assoicate, here is where the fun begins.

She went through my bags to make sure I had the right item for the coupon, let me tell ya, when I said she made sure, you would have thought it was a 500 dollar item the way she did it!! Then she tried to mannually put the coupon in and it wouldnt take it still, she tried and tried. If you are keeping time, I have now been in the line for about 15 minutes now. So she tells me that she will have to call a front end manager over, then she has to go through my bags and tries to tell me that I don't have the right item, sooooo I as calmly as I can read the item to her and show her the picture on the front of the coupon and still she wants to argue with me that I have to buy 2 items, "thats what it says on the coupon" she tells me. Now I am here for another 10 minutes and she see I am not going to budge on this point when I know I am right. Sooooooo she calls another "manager" over and she too want so to look at the item and the coupon!!!!! Ok now I am not so "nice" any more! She wants to tell me that I can't use the coupon at WALMART cause the coupon is more than the item cost!!!!! Ok now I have been standing in this line for about 35-40 minutes now over some air freshners!! I tell her to give me back my BEEP BEEP coupons and I will drive to TARGET, which by the way is less than a half of a mile from Walmart, and I will buy all my stuff there, including the rest of the things I have in my shopping cart! And as soon as I get home I will be calling corp and telling them of my shopping expierence at their store along with writing a letter. Now get this....she said do you want this stuff or not......:gdcensored: I looked her straight in the face and said are you going to take my coupons...lol! She put her key in and took off all 3 of my coupons and walked away. Oh she was Po'ed, but she knew me calling corporate and tell them she told me I would have to buy my stuff some where else wouldnt sit well!!

All this over some fresh smelling air:yup:

:gdcensored:I went to my local Walmart to get in on this deal and you would have thought I was on America's Most Wanted List!! *snip*

All this over some fresh smelling air:yup:

this is ridiculous! Many of the stores are giving many of us grief over Q's. My WM will not take any IP's. Heard T is also giving customers a hard time. I was using Q's at the grocery store and the manager said I couldn't use them if I got the item for free :eek: Isn't that the point