Amazon Prime Shipping Times?? EDITED

How hard is it to cancel the free Amazon Prime trials? I am thinking about signing up for it for the free month trial, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $79 for it (I guess that's what the trial will tell me), cause I don't really buy a lot from Amazon. But if I don't want to keep it, is it easy to cancel?

I have a NEW question about Amazon Prime...

Do you usually receive your purchase the date it states when using 2 day free shipping through Amazon Prime? I ordered an item today and it says it will be delivered on Wednesday and was just curious if it usually arrives when stated?

BTW, this Prime free shipping seems like it's gong to be a great deal! For the item I ordered, 2 day shipping was like $30-$40!! And with Prime it's FREE!! But......$79 seems kinda steep since I only order from them a few times a year.We'll see

Edited by guilliam

And yes, my orders always arrive on the day they say they will. I love my prime account! I wasn't sure I'd use it that much either, but I find myself checking amazon first a lot and now I order from there 2-3 times a week on a regular basis. HTH

Don't worry, you won't need to cancel it. Once you've had it, you will pay the $79 every year and never think twice. I absolutely LOVE it. Most of my stuff comes in the day before it says it will, some stuff on the day it says, but never late.

And TRUST ME... when they start the toy clearance just before Christmas, you will be VERY happy that you have prime.

I LOVE having Amazon Prime.

I agree with Kim. I will look on Amazon for items before anywhere else because I have it. I have never had any problem with a delivery delay. Items have always arrived when stated.

I can't wait for the December toy sales. :D

I will definitely renew next year. (I started with a Free Month too.)

Well....when I placed my order it said the item would be delivered on Wednesday, Aug.6 but...it was delivered today (Tuesday Aug 5)!!:D I'm very impressed except for the fact that the box only had 1 piece of tape on each end to hold it together and part of it was loose. The box was partially opened and it was a BIG box. So I'm impressed with the fast shipping but not so much with the poor packaging. But I'm not complaining, at least it made it here on time and appears to be in good shape (won't really know until we open the box to assemble it, but it looks ok from the outside). May end up having to keep the Prime :) We'll see how much more I use it before my month is up;)

Thanks for all the replies!! I'm always nervous to try something new LOL