Texas Instruments TI-83 Calculator $24.99 @ officedepot.com

jsmst35

Office Depot offers a $25 mail-in rebate on select Texas Instruments calculators and another $25 mail-in rebate (limited to web purchases or phone in orders only) on the same calculators. Both rebates are valid on purchases through 9/13/08.

Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

$99.99 – $25 coupon – $25 MIR – $25 MIR = $24.99

Coupon code 88440125 (expires 7/31/08)

http://www.officedepot.com/

other deals:

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator

$119.99 – $25 coupon – $25 MIR – $25 MIR = $44.99

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator (or the Pink or Orange one)$139.99 – $25 coupon – $25 MIR – $25 MIR = $64.99

Texas Instruments Nspire Graphing Calculator

$159.99 – $30 coupon – $25 MIR – $25 MIR = $79.99

Coupon code 76902528 (expires 12/31/08)

Wish they would have had this two weeks ago, great deal! I bought a used TI-83 on Ebay for 30.00 and that I thought was a good deal. I searched for a new one under 50.00 and never found anything close.

Does anyone know if both rebates can be used for sure. It says limit one rebate per household, they are both going to office depot, would they fulfill both? Haven't purchased from them before so don't know what their policies are like. Thanks:)

Even if you don't get both rebates, this is still a good deal. Last year once school started and a sale ran - they couldn't keep these on the shelves.

The rebate numbers are different .. it could be that one is old and has been replaced by the newer one.

Both of the coupons exclude technology, therefor will not work on this. I am really considering trying to submit both MIR though. The only thing is I noticed that if you buy this from the store on Sunday that it comes with a free case(7.99 value), so I may get it at the Brick and Mortar, then try the MIR.