Sears Clearance !!!!

Guest JustMeDiana

Guest JustMeDiana

Guest JustMeDiana

Thanks for the info, but everytime I go to look it tells me I'm not authorized. What's up with that? :)

Is anyone having the same problem :confused:

I got in, placed an order... it took way to long to complete, the code above did not work, they kept running out while I was ordering. I hate sears. here's hoping this order works better that my last - which they still owe me a discount because of... hey.. I got a call to make.

Guest JustMeDiana

I found another coupon code .....:D

10% off $100 on Apparel items Sears Coupon Code AAPPAREL [Exp. 8/2]

The things I order the other day came in today ..... I was very pleased ..... I just ordered a bunch more this evening .....

I found another coupon code .....:D

10% off $100 on Apparel items Sears Coupon Code AAPPAREL [Exp. 8/2]

The things I order the other day came in today ..... I was very pleased ..... I just ordered a bunch more this evening .....

I'm getting that Sears.com is closed for enhancements to the site. No deals from Sears tonight!

I got in, placed an order... it took way to long to complete, the code above did not work, they kept running out while I was ordering. I hate sears. here's hoping this order works better that my last - which they still owe me a discount because of... hey.. I got a call to make.

I had almost the exact same problem. Had everything in my cart last night. Went to place the order, the coupon code they emailed me just moments earlier for signing up for their email notification did not work and then it emptied my cart saying none of the items were available any longer. I won't bother with them any more!:yuck::no:

I had almost the exact same problem. Had everything in my cart last night. Went to place the order, the coupon code they emailed me just moments earlier for signing up for their email notification did not work and then it emptied my cart saying none of the items were available any longer. I won't bother with them any more!:yuck::no:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, it took forever to make my cart and then once I was getting ready to checkout it dumped my cart. :no:

I may try to place an order tonight but I am still waiting on my email with my coupon in it.

Guest JustMeDiana
If anyone had problems with their codes not working or the $1.99 shipping just contact Sears and they will make adjustments .... :D