Kodak EasyShare 6.16MP Digital Camera $42 @ BestBuy.com

jsmst35

Kodak - EasyShare 6.16MP Digital Camera - Pink

Model: C613 | SKU: 8671804

Enjoy a thrilling movie on your downtime with a Kodak digital camera! Save $30 with purchase.

Follow these steps:

Choose a select digital camera or frame.

Select a movie from this list.

Click the Add Items to Cart button.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8671804&productCategoryId=abcat0401004&type=product&id=1197074522114

Thank you jsmst35 and tokanm!!!

I ordered the first one for my dd for Christmas. Then I checked back here to post that I ordered it and saw the post that the 8.2 mp model had the same deal, so I called customer service and had them change my order. My daughter will love this!! Thank you so much!!!

both camera's are coming up at $79 and $99 does it go by location?

Darn it. It is coming up those prices for me as well before I put in any info. So I don`t think it goes by location. I am going to stop leaving the house. LOL. I miss the deals everytime I leave. LOL.

both camera's are coming up at $79 and $99 does it go by location?

Duhhhh. I figured it out. We need to start reading the whole deal. LOL. Go back to the first thread and read the steps. ;) I ordered the 6 megapixel and a $5.99 movie to get the $30 off. Then it says you get $7.50 in movie cash as well.

Edited by jazzy442

Just a FYI.....if you use the AA batteries (as included) you only get a few pics before you have to replace the batteries. I know 3 people who have these cameras and complain about the amount of expensive batteries they burn through. Spend the extra and get the rechargeable ones mentioned in the product description.

My DD13 got this camera for Christmas. We have only replaced the batteries once, since then. I found some Kodak

extralife batteries @ big lots for 1.70 a 4 pack and they worked fine for this. They are good to the year 2014, so if you have a store near you, purchase several packs of them.

The only complaint that she has is not being able to hear voices when she records.

i didn't receive a movie voucher.

i got two of these cameras. one for my 5 year old (holding until xmas) and the other for my niece's birthday (11) this month. she'll be tickled about this camera.

i purchased the fisher price digital camera for my daughter's bday last year and it cost more than this kodak, takes awful pictures, and is frustrating b/c the viewfinder is so small and unclear.

i know that the risk of something happening to this one is higher, but i hope it teaches responsibility. if something does happen... i don't have to fret about losing so much money.

got the 2 dvds today. The certificates are in the dvd cases, only 1 disappointing thing. The certificates are good for 1 ticket each, not to exceed $7.50, and good to see the following movies:

The Incredible Hulk

Wanted

Hellboy II

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon

I guess I could see The Mummy, or Wanted, but none of the movies really interest me :(

Still not bad, under $50 for each camera, including a 1 gb SD card from NewEgg.com (MicroSD with Adapter)

Edited by neile457
addition