Thrillville: Off the Rails for Wii $9.99 + free [email protected]

jeninpa

FYI: This will probably sell out fast so if you want it get it now!!

Thrillville: Off the Rails for Nintendo Wii - $9.99 + free shipping

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/pTRU1-4014241reg.jpg

Product Description

Help your eccentric Uncle Mortimer run his famous theme park Thrillville. As you begin to prove your skills as the new manager of Thrillville, you'll attract the attention of an evil rival by the name of Vernon Garrison. Garrison's got loads of money to throw at a new theme park, and he'll stop at nothing to ensure the success of his new mega-conglomerate theme franchise, Globo-Joy, including stealing your and Uncle Mortimer's ideas. Uncle Mortimer, obsessed with creating the craziest attractions, is constantly injuring himself from his various mad-cap inventions so you'll be forced to go it alone.

Get to know the guests, play the games, ride the rides, and of course build the park the way you want it. Only by keeping your guests happy and completing missions geared toward keeping your park afloat can you keep off the threat posed by the ruthless Globo-Joy corporation.

It'll take Uncle Mortimer's craftiness and your skills to keep Thrillville on top!

Manufacturer's Age: 10 years and up

Our Recommended Age: 10 - 13 years (details)

All Lucas arts titles have free shipping! + Some are even B1G1 1/2 off!

Edited by jeninpa

Anybody have this game? Is it fun?

My girls have the older one for PS2 and they enjoy it. The reviews on the page are good. What I do sometimes is google to see what the reviews are,lol.

I looked up a few, it gets about an 8/10. It says it has 50 minigames! It also said in many reviews that kids ages 6 and up could play it and it was fun for adults also.

My girls have the older one for PS2 and they enjoy it. The reviews on the page are good. What I do sometimes is google to see what the reviews are,lol.

I looked up a few, it gets about an 8/10. It says it has 50 minigames! It also said in many reviews that kids ages 6 and up could play it and it was fun for adults also.

Review at amazon.com is good. that's where I usually get the review.

Ok! I finally broke down and bought it. I had held out all day, but kept reading the posts. I thought for sure that it would sell out before I got to this point. Oh well, one more thing for Christmas!:D Thanks for the post.