size 0-1 clothing

My 13 yr old is that size and there is alot at JcPenneys in the Jr dept that are great. I hit the clearances and get fantastic jeans for around $7. My daughter also has a 32" inseam which is harder to fit too and they always work for her, long arms too! The fashion bug stuff seems to work well for that size.

Aeropostle's 0s run pretty big just FYI.

I know this sounds weird, but I am an XS too (size 3ish), but I was just at Kmart today and they had tons of cute XS (including size 1) stuff for cheap. They even had some professional looking clothes!

Also, JC Penny is a good option, 5-7-9 if that still exists and I'm thinking of another store where most things are $9.99 or $14.99 and they sell girls and guys clothes but I can't remember the name. I can go look if you want. I can see the bag even!

Thanks everyone, I will try penny's and the other stores as well.Its hard cause she needs clothes to wear in an office and I thought i would look for her bithday,but its really hard ,but thanks for the help .

cheri

Cheri-

I have the same problem trying to find buisinesswear but in size 3. JC Penney has a good junior's buisiness section, and I go to the Ann Taylor OUTLET (because I don't think anyone can afford the regular store). Lastly, try Kmart, they had some very nice dressy juniors tops in extra small.

Try Macy's Juniors section--they even have business style jackets and pants. And they are having a clearance sale right not (they always seem to be having a sale lately). Go to Macys.com click on Juniors then click on Sale. Don't forget to go back and click on Clearance when you are done looking (I seem to have to look both places to find all the deals). I think there is an extra discount on summer merchandise right now...

Cheri -

My daughter is 26 and we have faced this problem her whole life. The following stores are some I've found and currently use:

Ann Taylor (also Ann Taylor Loft) - They have very good online sales but the best deals are in the store on the clearance racks. Unbelievable savings there!

Banana Republic - $$$$$ but I find a few things now & then on sale.

Gap - Again, I hit the sales.

Old Navy - great prices, clothes are amazingly good quality for the price. The only thing I have found not to be true to size are the skirts. You might want to watch them. The waist is generally huge.

American Eagle - Their prices are ok, but I like to hit their sales also.

Petite Sophisticates - shop their sales. A lot of these stores in the malls have closed (such a shame) but if you have access to one, you can usually find a lot there. They have a website but selection is a little limited.

Hope this helps! I need help finding women's size 4 dress shoes for under $200. I found Cinderella of Boston but that is the only place that actually carries any kind of selection that I know of. I've been searching for years. Zappos will have something occasionally, but it's few & far between and usually soooo expensive.

Good Luck!

Hope this helps! I need help finding women's size 4 dress shoes for under $200. I found Cinderella of Boston but that is the only place that actually carries any kind of selection that I know of. I've been searching for years. Zappos will have something occasionally, but it's few & far between and usually soooo expensive.

Do you have a Nordstorms nearby? They regularly have clearance racks for size 4.

Good Luck on your shopping adventure. I am just the opposite, a size 18 and I had terrible times finding clothes to fit me. And then I was introduced to Lane Bryant and let me tell you that is a great store for plus size ladies. Not only did i find clothes for work but also some great jeans etc...