Girls Flip Flops were $39.99 - $9.99 now $5.99 - $2.99 - Classiccloseouts

vsa3janes

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

I ordered from then last October and in December they charged my CC for additional services. I was able to get ahold of them and they credited my acct.

Last month they charged my CC again for $69.99 and I tried to call them many times and I was not able to get through or leave a message. I had to call my CC company and put in a fraud claim on this and cancel my card (remeber I had not ordered from them since last Oct.).:

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

I ordered from then last October and in December they charged my CC for additional services. I was able to get ahold of them and they credited my acct.

Last month they charged my CC again for $69.99 and I tried to call them many times and I was not able to get through or leave a message. I had to call my CC company and put in a fraud claim on this and cancel my card (remeber I had not ordered from them since last Oct.).:

Agreed. I suggest not ordering from this company.

That's not shocking. If you look at their website, their so called "sale prices" are really just normal prices. It the old mark it waaaaaaaaaaaay up to look like its a deal. You should be concerned when a company does that.......

vsa3janes- have you had good experiences with this company??

I was victim of them making fraudulant charges to my account. They made a random charge of $59.99 to my account. I ordered from them about 11 months ago once. They are refusing to respond to emails or answer their phones. My bank is handling this now. I would not expect this company to remain open for much longer. If you place an order now, you may not receive it!

same here - last ordered placed in August 07

this june i had 2 charges on my debit card each in the amount of 69.99 for a total of 139.98 - i also filed a fraud claim with the bank who has given me back the money pending their investigation

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - turns out this place is a few towns away from where i live - i wanted to go there and complain but my husband said absolutely not -