Office Depot School Supplies..

jax81772

I just looked... and Office Depot has already put up next weeks circular... rulers.. protractors... cap erasers...and folders... all 1 cent... there are more deals on the second page as well... highlighters.. plastic dividers... bag packs...

Just wanted everyone to know...

This is awesome. I bought supplies for the classroom I assist in last year, but that teacher was fired (WOOHOO!!) and took all of the supplies that I bought with her, so I have to buy more for the classroom this year--trust me, a couple of dollars was well worth her leaving!

Yippeee! I've got all the folders I need for the Girl Scout Cookie sale...and picked up the limit on rulers and protractors....spend less than a $1. Gave the protractors to a friend who does tutoring for kids behind in math, she wanted to pay me;) I told her I had it covered....

I was so amazed as I picked up the limit on rulers, protractors, and erasers. My total before the discount was $17.xx! I paid only 16 cents!!!!!! The protractors alone were listed as $1.99 each. Wow, what a deal, this is my kind of back to school shopping!

I went on Monday but they were sold out of all the good deals except the folders. I bought so many folders at Staples last week that I knew I did not need any more. When I asked an associate about the penny deals, she said they were all sold out, so I put my basket back and left. She looked disappointed. No way they were getting me to pay the higher prices like they planned.

always price match at wal-mart to but they told me that if it was another store brand like office depot that you could price match it for wal-marts brand. I also price matched the office depot sale at my local wal-mart.

Sneak peek at Sunday's ad: (items may vary according to area)

2 pocket poly folders 1 cent

Filler notebook paper (150 sheets) 15 cents

16 pack Scholastic crayons 25 cents

1 inch vinyl binder 50 cents

Sharp Scientific Calculator free after mail in savings

WOHO!!! Thanks for the posting---being a teacher, I sure can save some bucks. I especially like the deal on the poly folders---last so much longer than the paper ones!!! My first graders destroy them in no time. I usually laminate the paper ones, but that takes sooooo much time. The folks on Gotta Deal ROCK!!!