Disneyshopping.com 40% off sale items + $5 shipping

twoplusfour

I hope this wasn't already posted... I searched for it. I got an email today that gave two coupon codes (that can be stacked). SUMMER40 gets you 40% off their summer sale items. SHIPFOR5 gets you $5 shipping on orders over $50.

www.disneyshopping.com

Some deals I found:

Princess 3pc Magic Talking Mirror Set $6.00

Pooh Ringer Tee for Her (adult) $4.19

Phineas Tee (boys) $4.80

Princess Ariel Short PJ Pal (girls) $4.79

Lightning McQueen Mini Infra-red Remote Control Car $3.00

Cars Easel Set $4.80

Princess Toile Handbag $4.80

Handy Manny Tee $4.19

Beware though... the site is incredibly slow. It took hours on and off to get this order. Some items became OOS as I went along. Also some pricing is incorrect (click on the item and the price is different) and some items don't accept the 40% off. (Like the Princess Breakfast set.) Can't figure out the site. But all of the above are the 40% off prices I received. Good luck to anyone who wants to try... good deals to be found, it's just very time-consuming.

Disney is having their summer sale with 40% off summer stuff (swimsuits, towels, clothes, toys) with code SUMMER40, I was also able to stack SHOPFOR5 to get 5$ shipping over 50$.

I always stock up on towels this time of year.. with the discount I got a bunch of cute beach towels for 2.99 each.

I got 4 bathing suits, 4 beach towels, a tub toy, and a cover up for $75 bucks (and considering one of the bathing suits and the cover up was for me and they were 36 bucks that's pretty darn good for the rest of the stuff!!)

http://home.disney.go.com/shopping/

Thanks. My son has an indoor pool party for his birthday every year the first week of December. In NY this is a real treat for the kids. I usually spend a fortune on candy and junk for their goodie bags, easily well over $100. Instead I just bout 25 of these Disney towels and are going to hand those out!

Thanks. My son has an indoor pool party for his birthday every year the first week of December. In NY this is a real treat for the kids. I usually spend a fortune on candy and junk for their goodie bags, easily well over $100. Instead I just bout 25 of these Disney towels and are going to hand those out!

I did that last year! i gave out nemo towels, nemo pj's, and goldfish crackers at our party. I got the pj pals & towels both for $2.99 ea. i told everyone if their pj's didn't fit to give them to someone else or donate them. It was a huge hit with the kids!

I posted this deal yesterday and the same thing happened then. It took me HOURS to navigate through the Summer Sale to get what I found. Good deals... but geesh! Yesterday, the links weren't even working right. Some pages led nowhere and prices were changing. It's like the website wasn't ready for the traffic it was about to receive from the emailed coupons.