Zales Jewelers 60-70% off plus xtra 30%

Gloey

Do you know how long this sale is going on?

I'm thinking it might end on Sunday. I just went in on Friday night to "browse" and saw a heart shaped diamond necklace that I liked. My friend ended up buying a pair of diamond studs (not real big) for $40 and was going back today to buy another bigger pair for $80. I ended up going back today to get the diamond necklace for my granddaughter. It was regularly $250 and I got it for $80. I was pleased.

My boyfriend just proposed to me the other night and the ring was from Zales. It was a size too small so I had to go in and get it adjusted. Josh accidentally left the receipt in with the warranty paper, and noticed the ring he got me retailed for 879.99 and his purchase price after the sale was only 247.00 total! I would have never guessed he got it for so little of a price because it is beautiful. True gottadealer, right? LOL

My boyfriend just proposed to me the other night and the ring was from Zales. It was a size too small so I had to go in and get it adjusted. Josh accidentally left the receipt in with the warranty paper, and noticed the ring he got me retailed for 879.99 and his purchase price after the sale was only 247.00 total! I would have never guessed he got it for so little of a price because it is beautiful. True gottadealer, right? LOL

Congrats- Bride to be!!!