Limited Too Double Too Bucks & 30% off Clearance

momtofour

Spend $50 and get two $25 Too Bucks and 2 $15 Bonus Cards (Total of $80 in future savings) The website does not state when this promo started or how long it lasts. I also did not find the dates the cards may be used.

They also have an additional 30% off all clearance apparel. I ordered 9 items for a total of 110 plus tax and shipping and got $160 in Too Bucks and Bonus Cards.

Spend $50 and get two $25 Too Bucks and 2 $15 Bonus Cards (Total of $80 in future savings) The website does not state when this promo started or how long it lasts. I also did not find the dates the cards may be used.

They also have an additional 30% off all clearance apparel. I ordered 9 items for a total of 110 plus tax and shipping and got $160 in Too Bucks and Bonus Cards.

I was wondering if you could explain the Too Bucks, can they be used online, we don't have a Limited Too here?

I was wondering if you could explain the Too Bucks, can they be used online, we don't have a Limited Too here?

yes they are redeemable online as well:yup: they have a code on the back of the card you put in at the check out.

The email I got says spend $50 and get $40 in too bucks: 1 $25 and 1 $15 The $25 is to be used on a $50 purchase and the $15 is to be used on a $40 order. I was wondering how you spent $50 and got $80?

oops, nevermind, it says right on the website :D

Some really good deals on there! Don't forget the webkins for $5.90 if you spend $75, you can get up to three of them at that price!

Edited by jylleee

Lately when i've seen a online deal they have NOT been running the same deal in the store:no:

I asked at our local LTDtoo store and the manager said that too bucks in the summer depend on when your back to school time is. Christmas and Spring too bucks are run nation-wide at the same time but the summer too bucks are different state to state in the store. The too bucks (that you get now on-line) will be good in the store at the dates noted on the bucks. our local store too bucks starts this Friday.

I don't really get how the Too Bucks work, when it says they can be redeemed on a purchase of $50 or more does that mean I can get $25 off a $50 purchase? Can they be combined? Any restrictions. My cart is about $15 short to get the Too Bucks and I am trying to decide if it is worth it to make the extra purchase. TIA.

Mesa, as far as I know, if you spend $100 pre-tax, you can use 2 of the $25 bucks.

I am pretty sure that is the way it works, but even if not, you could split your items up and make 2 $50 pre-tax purchases, and use 1 too buck on each transaction.