Pizza Hut: UNLIMITED Free Breadsticks!

Just order online at www.pizzahut.com and enter the coupon "FS". This is a multiple-use coupon that, as far as I know, doesn't have an expiration date. Enjoy!

NOTE: This coupon only works if you order using the "new" online ordering system (i.e. When ordering, don't choose to enter your order using the "classic ordering site")

--Mark--

There's only one Little Caesar's in my area (if you can even call it that) and it's in a Kmart. There used to be one within 5 minutes of my home, but it went up in flames (literally...there was a fire). I absolutely LOVE their crazy bread and still am disappointed that I don't get it as often.

do you have to order a pizza, too? Or can you just get bread sticks? :-P

Well, you have to make at least an $8 order to get it delivered; but if you want to just pick it up, you can just order the free breadsticks (hey, you may even try to get multiple free orders at one; just enter the coupon like 10 times)

--Mark--

I actually came across it because I had an old coupon for "Get a large 1-topping pizza for $8.99". The online code was listed as "FS", so I entered it and saw that free breadsticks were added to my cart. So they must have updated their system since that coupon was printed.

--Mark--

Oh man.....it no longer works!

EDIT: Nevermind; I just tried it again and it's working

EDIT (Again): I figured out what the discrepancy is. The coupon code only works if you order using the "new" online ordering system. (i.e. Click the big orange "continue" button when you log into the system; don't click the smaller button below to enter the old ordering system)

--Mark--