BBW Free Lip Favorite or Anti Bacterial Hand Gel

KrisinTn

What - and how much - is the cheapest thing I can buy to qualify for this?

It would depend on what your store has in stock... You can buy ANYTHING, and use the coupon. I have bought some of the lotions that they currently have for $5 and got one of the anti bacterial hand gels (free) to go along with it... Nice gifts for Christmas:D You might check and what they have their gift bags priced at, that might be a inexpensive way to use the coupon as well.

Bath & Bodyworks has some things marked down to 90% off right now. There were still some full sized hand lotions, bubblebath, body sprays for 75% off making them $2.37 plus tax, some of the soap bars for 88 cents plus tax, a new lotion in a trial sized bottle for $1. This states any purchase-they really mean this. I not only received the email on Friday, but also a card in the mail for the same thing with different codes-one for me and one for a friend. I purchased a body lotion on Saturday with my freebie and 2 bars of soap (could have bought one, but I like to put one out at each sink)yesterday for the postcard freebie. This purchase had the survey on the bottom for the $10 off 30, Saturday's purchase did not.

The lotion coupon says "one per customer." So does the antibacterial hand gel coupon. Will they give me any grief about using one of each coupon?

I would like for each of my kids to buy a set too. We could get quite a little load between the 3 of us.