Peanut Shell Baby Sling

Ok, I've been looking for codes for any baby store at all to get one of these things. They run between $40-$60 and I'd like to get one ASAP. Does anyone know of any deals out there??

Thanks!

No, they had one that ran through Mother's day but it expired and the dang thing was for 50% off!! I didn't come across it till about 5 hours after it expired. :mad:

I want the peanut shell pink couture nursing cover. I think I am going to just opt to get it through Target.com. I have some gift cards that I got through mypoints.

No, they had one that ran through Mother's day but it expired and the dang thing was for 50% off!! I didn't come across it till about 5 hours after it expired. :mad:

I want the peanut shell pink couture nursing cover. I think I am going to just opt to get it through Target.com. I have some gift cards that I got through mypoints.

I can't believe that thing was 50% off and I missed it!! Was that not posted here or something!

That's funny you mentioned mypoints, I just got a $25 Target card from them too! :)

is this the sling you are talking about? http://www.target.com/Peanut-Shell-Microfleece-Sling-Squirt/dp/B000ROK432/sr=1-4/qid=1214447857/ref=sr_1_4/602-6370901-8979034?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20sling&page=1 I am looking for a sling also. I seen a mom once in Chick-fil-a not that long ago and she had 3 kids, one was a new baby and the other 2 were older and it got me thinking that i might need something like this to keep up with the other 2 but still have the baby with me.

I can't believe that thing was 50% off and I missed it!! Was that not posted here or something!

That's funny you mentioned mypoints, I just got a $25 Target card from them too! :)

I never saw it posted here. I decided to get one and searched for codes for different places that carried them and was blown away to find the 50% off had just expired. I even tried emailing them :(

• 3 weeks later...