THREE games of Guitar Hero On Tour for Nintendo DS $100

2kids-3dogs

Borrowed

Toys R Us sells Guitar Hero On Tour for Nintendo DS for $50. It is eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion and free shipping. Here's how:

1. Click here, change quantity to 3, and click Add Items to Cart.

2. The cart screen appears with 3 Guitar Hero games and 3 Guitar Hero picks. Remove the picks from the cart.

3. The games show up as purchasing 2 for $49.99 and the 3rd for free - free shipping.

I saw that this morning and have been trying to figure out which 2 other people I could split the bill with lol! but then I decided we don't need any more games until Christmas.

eeek - did you see it on gottadeal? i searched but didn't see it...

ummmm...i'll sell you one :)

Borrowed

Toys R Us sells Guitar Hero On Tour for Nintendo DS for $50. It is eligible for Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion and free shipping. Here's how:

1. Click here, change quantity to 3, and click Add Items to Cart.

2. The cart screen appears with 3 Guitar Hero games and 3 Guitar Hero picks. Remove the picks from the cart.

3. The games show up as purchasing 2 for $49.99 and the 3rd for free - free shipping.

I did what you said and my total came to 105.67 the 2 games were 99.98 this happen to anyone else?

the free shipping is not working.

i couldn't decide if i wanted this deal or not, so i didn't make my purchase until after i posted, and the free shipping didn't work for me either. i thought it was something i did wrong cuz it clearly says free shipping with Guitar Hero for DS right there on the page.

I am looking at doing this deal now. I noticed that as long as you have the picks that are free instead of the free guitar hero game in your cart the shipping is free. As soon as you take those picks out and the one game comes up as free you have the shipping charge added. I think I will make a phone call or email to see about getting credited for the shipping charge if I decide to purchase these.

It worked for me I was abole to get 2 games @$49.99 total $99.98 and one free and would get free shipping with Bill me later. Only problem I don't have anyone to share the cost with. I don't need 3 games of DS Guitar Hero.

Eh, just put it on Craig's list for $35. :)

Went to TRU, bought 3 GH DS and the guy gave the free picks for all 3!!! He said he knew it wasn't supposed to be in the offer but that their store was doing it, the pick packs were 9.99 a piece......the other ones are going up on ebay but right now I am a rockstar to my DS11!!! He is about to set it up....:guitarist:gdrockf:

It worked for me I was abole to get 2 games @$49.99 total $99.98 and one free and would get free shipping with Bill me later. Only problem I don't have anyone to share the cost with. I don't need 3 games of DS Guitar Hero.

If anyone wants to split this deal I'd gladly pay for one + postage via paypal.