Things Remembered Distribution Center

liz harley

Did not see this posted(mods please delete if a repost)

Things remembered has a distribution center in North Jackson, Ohio that greatly discounts the same items (plus discontinued items) from their stores. You never know what the prices will be and what they want to clear out (once they had their blankets marked 8 for $ 1.00). this is the ad from the Youngstown Vindicator that appeared in today's paper:

North Jackson OH 500 S. Bailey Road

Huge Discount Sale!!!

Gift ideas for the whole family

Unbelievable prices

Friday June 20th 8:00 am- 12 noon

NO RETURNS

Things Remembered Distribution center

OK... I think that I would have had to be there at 7:00 a.m. :no: to get any sort of deal. I got there at 8:30 and while the crowd was steady it was not overwhelming. I was disappointed in the selection but maybe because the best stuff had already been hauled out!!!

Some silver plated frames and some wedding stuff; jewelry like MOM bracelets and some other silver plated knick knacks and a few blankets.

Honestly as a deal finder I can find frames for less than $5 anywhere!

So, my trek got me out of the house but no deals to be found. Thanks again, though for the heads up because it's always worth checking out once.

Do you think we could do a thread that people list the good distibution centers in each state? I always feel like there should be more that I don't know about.

For example, here in Arizona is Revlon's company store. The deals are amazing, and few people really know about it.

OK... I think that I would have had to be there at 7:00 a.m. :no: to get any sort of deal. I got there at 8:30 and while the crowd was steady it was not overwhelming. I was disappointed in the selection but maybe because the best stuff had already been hauled out!!!

Some silver plated frames and some wedding stuff; jewelry like MOM bracelets and some other silver plated knick knacks and a few blankets.

Honestly as a deal finder I can find frames for less than $5 anywhere!

So, my trek got me out of the house but no deals to be found. Thanks again, though for the heads up because it's always worth checking out once.

Yes you do have to get there early! :yup:

They line up early before the doors open. The time I went it was winter! Some people told me there are regulars that go all the time & they are in groups 1st in line.(They sell on ebay & at flea markets). It is a mad dash & they will wipe out entire tables in minutes of all the hot items!! :mad: You have to run, grab then sort through & put back what you don't want.

Do you think we could do a thread that people list the good distibution centers in each state? I always feel like there should be more that I don't know about.

For example, here in Arizona is Revlon's company store. The deals are amazing, and few people really know about it.

Great idea! N.E. Ohio also has the Kraftmaid warehouse sales on Sat. am not far from the TRM outlet.

Great idea! N.E. Ohio also has the Kraftmaid warehouse sales on Sat. am not far from the TRM outlet.

I think the Kraftmaid outlet is probably one of the best outlets if you are remodeling or updating your kitchen or bath. Going there is an experience ( I think it's an old army barracks).