HOT! PlayStation 3 40GB w/ Bonus $100 Walmart.com Gift Card - $399.00

Brad

OOS again. I'm just going to leave the thread in this forum for a little longer to see if it comes back in stock again rather than keep moving it back and forth to the Dead Deals board.

Knowing Walmart, this will be back and forth being in and out of stock online.

This deal was also suppose to be available in store, if you didn't catch it online. :)

I think they are also running Blu Ray movie specials in store, too. I bet that will be online, too.

These are all Father's Day Specials.

Should I be offended they didn't think they should run this for Mother's Day Specials? :P

Knowing Walmart, this will be back and forth being in and out of stock online.

This deal was also suppose to be available in store, if you didn't catch it online. :)

I think they are also running Blu Ray movie specials in store, too. I bet that will be online, too.

These are all Father's Day Specials.

Should I be offended they didn't think they should run this for Mother's Day Specials? :P

I am a little bit. We get appliances in the ads and bath sets. I got pink DS LOL

We found a great deal at Target to go with our PS3 for anyone interested. I don't know if Walmart has a package deal like this one or not.

For $39.xx we bought a cooler that increases air flow, remote w/ usb connector, hdmi cable and a charger for the controllers that plugs into the usb port on the ps3.

We found a great deal at Target to go with our PS3 for anyone interested. I don't know if Walmart has a package deal like this one or not.

For $39.xx we bought a cooler that increases air flow, remote w/ usb connector, hdmi cable and a charger for the controllers that plugs into the usb port on the ps3.

DO you have a link?

DO you have a link?

Found it... hopefully I can get the link to work.

It's called Psyclone Power Pack for PlayStation 3 and it's $39.99

Sorry, but I couldn't get the link to work.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/laffnatu/psyclone.jpg

Edited by laffnatu

My order got canceled. I tried to use bill me later and it did not go through for some reason. I think I am glad though I told my self I was going to lower the budget this year, and that was not lowering it by any means. I keep going back and forth about being upset that I did not get it to be happy I didn't.

Cool...

I got mine in store on Sunday. It automatically asked the cashier to scan a gift card for me at the time of purchase. I used the card to get Guitar Hero 3. Of course, I price matched that to BestBuy who has it on sale for $74.99 this week.

;)

Cool...

I got mine in store on Sunday. It automatically asked the cashier to scan a gift card for me at the time of purchase. I used the card to get Guitar Hero 3. Of course, I price matched that to BestBuy who has it on sale for $74.99 this week.

;)

Sigh. I don't have a decent Wal-Mart around for a good 30 miles.