Target Pantene/Perfect 10 Gift Card Deal thread

Pantene Styler - 3.79 x 3 = $11.37 - $6 ($2q) = $5.37 - $3.79 (Target cpn: B2G1F) = $1.58 OOP

GET $5 GC

TOTAL OOP = $1.56 for 20 Pantene Stylers!!! AND $15.26 OVERAGE!!!

Use the GC to buy the next:

CLAIROL PERFECT 10 - $11.99 x 2 = $21.98 - 10.99 (B1G1) - $2 q = $8.99 OOP - $8.99 GC

GET $10 GC

Ok, it worked GREAT!

I got 15 Pantene Stylers, Paid $1.98 OOP and had $15 in gift cards left. I used the gift cards for the Clairol Perfect 10 and got 10 boxes with no OOP. I had $10 in gift cards and used those on 6 bottles of Head and Shoulders. I got the 6 bottles for $5.xx using 2 B2G1 free Target peelies and 3 $3/2 insert coupons. I also 4 bags of the Lays Crisps which were 2/$5 and I had the $1 Target q and the $1 manu q making them $0.50 a bag. So for all of that I spent $1.98 OOP and left with a gift card in my pocket! Not too shabby!

By the way, it was not advertised in the paper nor were there any signs for the sale.

Buy 2 get 1 free peelies found on the large bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioners

$2 coupon found in CVS coupon booklet. These booklets are located on a magazine that has Queen Latifa on the front. It is green and about the size of an envelope. The Pantene and Clairol Perfect 10 coupons are in there.

The Clairol Perfect 10 B1G1 coupons were in Sundays inserts

Ok, it worked GREAT!

I got 15 Pantene Stylers, Paid $1.98 OOP and had $15 in gift cards left. I used the gift cards for the Clairol Perfect 10 and got 10 boxes with no OOP. I had $10 in gift cards and used those on 6 bottles of Head and Shoulders. I got the 6 bottles for $5.xx using 2 B2G1 free Target peelies and 3 $3/2 insert coupons. I also 4 bags of the Lays Crisps which were 2/$5 and I had the $1 Target q and the $1 manu q making them $0.50 a bag. So for all of that I spent $1.98 OOP and left with a gift card in my pocket! Not too shabby!

By the way, it was not advertised in the paper nor were there any signs for the sale.

Bells- keep posting your finds and deals...this is such a great help. i do not have a super T near me...but I try to do these deals at my regular Target. Thanks for starting this thread.:)

Bells- keep posting your finds and deals...this is such a great help. i do not have a super T near me...but I try to do these deals at my regular Target. Thanks for starting this thread.:)

I dont have a Super T here either and I had no problem at my small Target. They had plenty in stock! :)

No buy 2 get 1 free peelies on any of the Pantene bottles... bummer. :(

Funny you say that, when they put the Pantene out several weeks ago I noticed the peelies and thought at the time, I should peel some of those and save them (I didn't)..I will check and see if ours has any left too LOL

$2 coupon found in CVS coupon booklet. These booklets are located on a magazine that has Queen Latifa on the front. It is green and about the size of an envelope. The Pantene and Clairol Perfect 10 coupons are in there.

The $2 Pantene coupon is there. It is a Manufacture coupon.

did my Target run last pm...I never do as well as some of you -but two ladies behind me came up to me after checking out and they said they were impressed (of course I was heading over to my popcorn/drink). I think some of my coupons did not scan- with the new upgrade it is really hard to read the receipt and figure it out. I am hoping the pantene deal is still on -think I will do that again. I did do the Perfect 10...but what am I going to do with the hair color (don't use it)?? any suggestions?

I think some of my coupons did not scan- with the new upgrade it is really hard to read the receipt and figure it out. I am hoping the pantene deal is still on -think I will do that again. I did do the Perfect 10...but what am I going to do with the hair color (don't use it)?? any suggestions?

You can donate the hair color to a womans shelter, sell it in a garage sale or when I got some from the Clairol house party I just took it to work & the girls were thrilled to get for free.

If your coupons did not scan they should have beeped & the cashier should have returned them to you. Some now attach directly to the item & other to the bottom of the reciept. There are also issues with the coupons attaching to the incorrect products! I bought 3 perf 10 used the BOGO, $2 & the Target $5 & on 1 Perf 10 it says price $0 & below coupon 2.99 reg price 2.99???? I still can't figure out what happened there!

Good luck to all finding the Pantene B2G1. FYI they are on the $8 bottles, small gold sticker.

I bought 2 boxes of the Perfect 10 last PM...decided to take back because I do not color my own hair...so go back this AM-give the clerk the 2 GC's. she says the computer is not asking for them back...I'm like " I don't think that is right". she almost is arguing with me that I do not owe the GC's back. :confused:

So I go do more shopping- had a rain check for the Glade Flamless (plus Q's)-cashier is so confused-calls over the manager (now both are confused and several cashiers come over), I tell her just to forget the Glade and I can get it another time. Get out to the car-there is a charge for 1 Glade...go back to the service desk and show the manager- she says it was just an oversite (the original clerk at the service desk whispers to the manager that I had just done a return) -but the manager tells her that it was a mistake at the checkout. Well- no more Pantene deals for me...I may get blackballed from Target...Yikes..what a morning:eyepoppin

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please explain "the deal" here? I have looked through the thread and I do not see an actual description of what you buy, what you get, how much, gift cards, etc. Also, what is "perfect 10"?

Please pardon my ignorance, but usually there is a description of the deal at the beginning of the thread. Thank you in advance!

Could someone please explain "the deal" here? I have looked through the thread and I do not see an actual description of what you buy, what you get, how much, gift cards, etc. Also, what is "perfect 10"?

Please pardon my ignorance, but usually there is a description of the deal at the beginning of the thread. Thank you in advance!

Ok, the deal is buy 3 (pantene shampoo, conditioner or hair stylers @ $3.79 ea.) get $5. There was a coupon from CVS for $2 on any pantene and a B2G1 free target peelie from the BIG bottles of pantene ($8.xx) , if you used all 4 Q's your OOP is $1.58 and you get a $5 GC. Buy 3 more & use 4 more Q's and pay with the first gift card and get another $5 GC, if you do it over and over it makes for a super sweet deal, but the CVS Q's are now expired (5-31) and good luck in finding the peelies from the big bottles, as soon as this deal began people started peeling all those target Q's. I've tried looking and can't find any :no: I hope I explained this correctly. Oh, the clairol perfect 10 (hair color) was another deal that I dont know too much about since I didnt do it.

So thanks to everyone's help, I went to Target today in Riverdale and tried to do the Perfect 10 deal.

I only had a $2 off coupon. I went on line and bought one with it, and for some reason the coupon wasn't coming up on the system. The cashier just did a K1 to accept it anyway and I got my $5 giftcard.

Went back on line and did it again with a 2nd box - $2 coupon, and same issue with coupon! This time a different cashier, she went on and on about how maybe the coupon wasn't supposed to work since I was getting a GC already out of the deal! I told her that I know others have successfully used the coupon and in fact I had no problems in a prior purchase. I said the other cashier did a "K1" to accept the coupon. She went off at me on how only managers can press "K1" and she isn't allowed to and I AM GETTING A $5 GC!!! And then she went on to say how SHE CAN READ. I'm like...umm..I was just telling you what happened last time. She kept bringing up about the $5 GC. Seemed like she just couldn't stand I was getting something already and wanted another $2 off. She finally just pressed "K1" and gave it to me, but still kept going on and on after the transaction was done. What a .... :eyepoppin

Just wondering if anyone else had any problems with their $2 coupon at the register.

So after that, I used the second GC to get a pack of $3.50 sale family size Lays Potato Chips ..needed some comfort food after that lecture!!! :cheesy: