Sears.com Private Offer: Extra 10% off almost everything 5/20-5/21

Brad

should be working now - i e-mailed our rep and they were having a problem with it.

Hello Valued Sears Affiliate,

Earlier today you may have noticed that the 10% discount was not functioning for the Sears Private Offer. The 10% discount is now working so please post the offer on your site as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further questions, please email us and we'll assist you.

I looked everywhere for a code last night for that canopy Patty made me buy and I couldn't find one. I went back through the whole checkout thing again but this didn't work with the canopy darn it,lol. The same exact canopy is $89 through kmart.com.

I tried to use the 10% link for the 12x12 Quick Shade but it did not work....Is it already discounted at its lowest price?

Thanks

Mike

No clue. Has anyone gotten the 10% to show up with anything? If not I'll have to send an e-mail. They made such a big deal about this promotion and so far it's been disappointing to say the least...

this might be part of the problem?

Excludes: "great price!" items, movies, music, games, outlet store purchases, special purchases, introductory offers, phone orders, catalog orders, POWER TOOLS, mattress's, Land's End merchandise, computers, video consoles, video games, celestial star diamonds, steinhausen, personalized jewelry/watches, licensed watches, J.A. Henckles, Kitchen Aid Stand Mixers, Kenmore Pro, water heaters, Weber, gift cards, Harley Davidson, Jessica, Jessica Sport, Jessica Lingerie, Silhoettes, EMC, together, Tradition Country Collection, Adidas, Boca, Roots, Automotive Services, Two Hearts Maternity, water heaters, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, compact refrigerators, microwave hood combinations, range hoods, and protection agreements.

I might've missed stuff.. it doesn't let you copy and paste.

I placed a $200 order through this link today, and never got the discount. I just spent a half hour on the phone with Sears arguing with them and they refuse to give me the discount. They insist this offer is not theirs!! I AM SO MAD!!!:mad:

I placed a $200 order through this link today, and never got the discount. I just spent a half hour on the phone with Sears arguing with them and they refuse to give me the discount. They insist this offer is not theirs!! I AM SO MAD!!!:mad:

Use the contact form here: http://www.gottadeal.com/Contact

and send me your name, order # and contact info and I'll forward it to our affiliate rep to see if there is anything they can do. No promises, but it's worth a shot.

But in the future, with any kind of discount at any site, you shouldn't ever hit that final "confirm" button unless you see the discount show up first.

It's showing for me...I've got this in my cart right now....

Northwest Territory 18 x 10 ft. Chippewa Family Tent w/Closet

Sears item # 00623568000 Mfr.model # KMT07012

$89.99

Private Offer – Save 10% off Almost Everything* from 5/20-5/21! -$9.00

Free Standard Shipping on Camping and Bicycles on total purchase over $75. -$12.95

Item Total $80.99

Items Total: $80.99

Coupon: $-9.00

Standard Shipping: $12.95

Shipping/Delivery Discount: -$12.95

Est. Pre-tax Total: $80.99

Total Savings Applied: -$21.95

Thanks, Brad, I sent you a message. But the problem with the Sears site was, each screen said "Additional Discounts may apply" so I figured it would show up later.

I noticed that too,lol. The lady told me they have had a LOT of people call in about this offer because it wasn't working!

I've cleaned up the alt img tag for excluded items here since they don't let you just copy paste.

"Excludes "great price!" items, electronics, movies, music, games, outlet store purchases, special purchases, introductory offers, phone orders, catalog orders, power tools, mattresses, Lands' End® merchandise, items purchased from landsend.com, Computers, Video Consoles, Video Games, Celestial Star Diamonds, Steinhausen, Personalized Jewelry/Watches, Licensed Watches, J.A. Henckels®, Kitchen Aid stand mixers, Kenmore Pro, water heaters, Weber, gift cards, Harley Davidson, Jessica, Jessica Sport, Jessica Lingerie, Lands End, Silhouettes, EMC, Together, Tradition Country Collection, Adidas, Boca, Roots, Automotive Services, Sears licensed businesses, including Two Hearts maternity and web sites, Sears licensed partners and web sites, Digital Services, "Sears Presents" web sites, Shop at Home catalogs and web sites, Wishbook, Sears Parts Direct, Parts, Repair Services, Installed Home Improvements, water heaters, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, compact refrigerators, microwave hood combinations, range hoods and Protection Agreements."

Hope that helps a bit