Grade K-5 Teacher $10/$10 purchase at School Specialty w/ free shipping for survey

The survey is really short and easy, definitely worth the $10/$10 with free shipping. I was able to purchase a lot with the $10 and there are a lot of fillers in the sticker section because you need to spend at least $10.

Here is the link, it took me about 3 minutes. http://www.schoolspecialtypublishing.com/

Please don't abuse this.

Edited by mywarmbluefleece
fixed link

The survey is really short and easy, definitely worth the $10/$10 with free shipping. I was able to purchase a lot with the $10 and there are a lot of fillers in the sticker section because you need to spend at least $10.

Here is the link, it took me about 3 minutes. http://www.schoolspecialtypublishing.com/service/surveycomplete.aspx

Enjoy!

The link is user specific.. But thank you anyway:)

I just backed the link up and went straight to their website, clicked on the survey link and took the survey. Thanks, OP!!!

My Little Library of ABCs with Audio CD

Reg-$12.95

Clearance- $3.89

My Little Library of Counting with Audio CD

Reg-$12.95

Clearance- $3.89

The Story of Noah Mini Pop-Up Storybook

Reg- $1.99

Clearance-$1.00

God Made the World Mini Pop-up Storybook

076471046X

Reg- $1.99

Clearance-$1.00

The Story of Jesus Mini Pop-Up Storybook

Reg- $1.99

Clearance-$1.00

Merchandise Total $10.78

Promotional Discount (GREENC10) -$10.00

Discounted Total $0.78

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Estimated Sales Tax $0.05

Total $0.83

Baby SHower gifts with the CDs and three extra Christmas gifts to finish off Christmas for a friend's child!

Thanks again, OP!!!

May 10th, 9 P.M. - Unfortunately, due to misuse if our promotion, the code GREENC10 is no longer active. We will process one order per household that used this code before 9 P.M. Eastern time on May 10th, 2008.

Validate promotion code HPFS3078 in the shopping cart before checkout to receive free shipping for orders over $30.

This promotional offer and free shipping is only valid for orders shipped (standard) within in the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Promotion expires on May 31st, 2008.

Free shipping promotions are not automatic. You must use the promotion code to have the shipping charges deducted from your order.

May 10th, 9 P.M. - Unfortunately, due to misuse if our promotion, the code GREENC10 is no longer active. We will process one order per household that used this code before 9 P.M. Eastern time on May 10th, 2008.

Validate promotion code HPFS3078 in the shopping cart before checkout to receive free shipping for orders over $30.

This promotional offer and free shipping is only valid for orders shipped (standard) within in the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Promotion expires on May 31st, 2008.

Free shipping promotions are not automatic. You must use the promotion code to have the shipping charges deducted from your order.

Now i feel bad :( I only put in one order, and it was for reading workbooks for my DD6 (who really is having trouble w/learning to read) so we can work on it this summer together without paying $$$ for a tutor. I'm sorry if i helped to ruin it for anyone else though :(

I saw this was reposted to a sleazy deals site where people were bragging about making 3-4-5 orders. :( One fool claims to have made 10 orders. Honestly, why is that necessary? :no:

I love this site. I just starting teaching Religious Ed. on Wednesday evenings. Come summer, I will be doing it 6 nights a week. They have a lot of great stuff I can use for classes. They have much better prices than the local Christian books stores. Thank you mywarmbluefleece for tipping us off to such a great site!

Yes that is a great site, they have good prices and they are very reliable. I'm so mad that someone reposted the coupon code without the survey because the whole idea was you are supposed to take the survey if you are teach elementary, and then get the coupon code. The person who reposted it on the sleazy site didn't even mention the survey so people didn't know they weren't doing things the right way. I saw one idiot made 26 orders! I'm glad I made my order and took the survey the right way and I am never even doing so much as looking at the sleazy deal site again (thats all I did anyway...) but grrrrrr. Now that company is going to have to raise prices to recover.

And mmm I have some really good links and there is one place I patronize that is even less expensive but they are owned by the same parent company.

We order from that company all the time for school, church, and personal items. Their webmaster should have put a limit on how many times you can order with the same credit card, same email, same shipping to address, same billing address, etc.

Sorry about posting the code when I showed my order. Also, I don't feel bad about ordering things for gifts because I have spent quite a bit with that company over the last several years! I hope they still ship our orders!