Sea World discounts?

My DH can get them through work (possibly through the credit union?). They are 2 day passes for $45.

Funny thing is, we only used one day, so I listed the 2nd day on ebay for kicks. I really didn't think I'd sell them. Well it was a bidding war, and I sold 4 tickets for $110! So basically my family enjoyed Sea World for $70!

Anyway my point is, check credit unions.

When we went in December they had a buy one day get the next day free type thing so basically it was two days for the price of one.

Oh I see this now for Orlando:

http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=231

2008 SeaWorld Fun Card

Florida’s best entertainment value is back! Pay for a day, and come back all year to enjoy all the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando with a 2008 SeaWorld Fun Card. Enjoy unlimited general admission through December 31, 2008 for only $67.95 for adults and $57.95 for children ages 3-9. How much fun can you have for the price of one day? Find out! Add Busch Gardens or Adventure Island to your SeaWorld Fun Card and double your fun.

A Fun Card in your pocket is your anytime ticket to new attractions and incredible entertainment throughout the year including:

Bud and BBQ

Viva la Musica

SeaWorld at Night

Halloween Spooktacular

Jack Hanna

The Polar Express Experience

New Year's Eve

But if you are going to the San Antonio one here is some stuff:

http://www.seaworld.com/SitePage.aspx?PageID=239

For a limited time you can buy 4 single-day tickets for $174. Come to SeaWorld San Antonio where adventure meets inspiration and it never hurts to save a little money either. So, if you’re looking to create one amazing day, look to SeaWorld San Antonio. This offer is available online only.

The best value available on a SeaWorld Gold Passport—save when you purchase 4 Gold Passports online—and enjoy all of the amazing sights and adventures SeaWorld San Antonio has to offer for two years. Gold passport members also receive special in park discounts. This offer is available online only.

Purchase a 2008 Platinum Pass today and receive a $20 Lowe's gift card*. This is a limited time offer while supplies last.

*When you redeem your Platinum Pass eVoucher at the Passport Center located at SeaWorld San Antonio's front gate, you will receive a coupon to exchange for the $20 Lowe's gift card at SeaWorld's Guest Service window.