Nintendo DS game Touch Detectives 2 1/2 $9.99 SHIPPED @EBgames.com

jeninpa

This is $29.99 on amazon.com and has good reviews!!! Sales tax may be applied!

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=66369

Touch Detective 2 1/2-NEW-Only $9.99 with FREE 2 day shipping using the promo code DS2D

Make sure to select the 2 day shipping that shows a cost of $0.00 at checkout!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/180358b.jpg

Accepted into the Great Detective Society, Mackenzie has become a fully-accredited sleuth! Trouble is, people do not take her seriously. All that changes when a string of strange thefts pulls her into a puzzling plot, and have to use all of her skills and intuition to discover the motive behind the crimes and solve the mystery!

A hilariously off-beat story spanning 5 Episodes! Longer, wittier, and more entertaining than the first Touch Detective, the new plot develops over the course of 5 interrelated chapters, each playing off the one before.

Over twice the locations to visit and all-new characters to compliment the returning cast from the original! Cromwell, Penelope, and even your trusty sidekick Funghi all make a return in Touch Detective 2½, and if you want to get to the bottom of the mystery, you will need their help!

More unlockables! Solve side quests and complete an all-new Touch List and Investigation Report to gain access to new music and art!

Can be used for free 2 day shipping on ANY DS games!!!

Free 2-Day Shipping on any Nintendo DS Game- DS2D

(USA Only, May not be combined with other coupons)

Edited by jeninpa

Just got my game. Thanks again Jen.

Got mine too! If you play it Miranda let me know who you think I should give it too out of DD11, DD8 or DS4,lol. I just buy things and think of who to give them to later,lmao.

Got mine too! If you play it Miranda let me know who you think I should give it too out of DD11, DD8 or DS4,lol. I just buy things and think of who to give them to later,lmao.

Okay. It'll be a day or two before I get a chance to play. I'll PM you when I have a feel for the game.

Thanks for posting this. I ordered this game a couple of days ago because of it. EB Games also had a game called Super Fruit Fall for 9.99 what I ordered as well. It's some kind of puzzle game that I know my daughter would love. With the 2 games and tax, my total was 21.36! Not bad!!:g_dance: