K-Mart - General Mills Cereal Deal

dantegirl

I wasn't able to get them last night - they were OOS for everything that had the sale tag. I didn't want to fuss with trying to figure out which other ones might count toward the deal. Do you think that I would have a problem Price Matching these at Walmart?

I am still glad that I went. I got some clothes for either 50% off regular prices or an extra 40% off clearance prices. I paid $21 for $62 worth of clothes, and got some much-needed jammies my DS.

The Walmart here will PM Kmart, just bring the ad with you.

Went today to do the cereal deal and got 4 boxes lucky charms. I was going to use 2 $1 off 2 coupons, but a $2 off coupon spit out and the lady used it and 1 of my $1 off coupons. Also got a baby outfit for 40% off clearance price that came to $4.20. Total spent for 4 boxes cereal and baby outfit was $7.46.

Went today to do the cereal deal and got 4 boxes lucky charms. I was going to use 2 $1 off 2 coupons, but a $2 off coupon spit out and the lady used it and 1 of my $1 off coupons. Also got a baby outfit for 40% off clearance price that came to $4.20. Total spent for 4 boxes cereal and baby outfit was $7.46.

Great Deal!! :yup:

I`m going to go back tomorrow to grab 4 more boxes since this is all hubby will eat. Hopefully another $2 coupon will spit out. LOL.

Sounds like my DH too! He has probably 3 bowls and the box is gone :eyepoppin. He loves Lucky Charms! I plan on going tomorrow and getting 4 boxes...I hope they have some left! It would be nice if a coupon prints for me too ;)

Went back to grab 4 more boxes cereal. Hit the jackpot on clearance toys. Got 3 designers world plug in games regular $39.99 for $4 each. Got the pixel chick house thing that was $49.99 for $15. Got net jet remote with 1 game included for $3.50. Got 2 of the Hannah Montana musical hanging posters that have new songs on them for $8 each. Those were not much of a sale but they have new songs and daughter likes them. Got one of the handheld destiny game for $5. They had lots of other toys as well on clearance. Got all that for $58.

Another of the $2 off cereal coupons popped out that the lady used yesterday along with my $1 off 2 boxes. I read the coupon this time and it said $2 off 5 boxes and both cashiers used it along with my $1 off 2 boxes coupon even though I only got 4 boxes.

My K-Mart had a mistake last night 14 oz box of Cheerios rang @ $1.49 by themselves. They still qualified for the additional $4 off plus I had a coupon for $2 off 5 boxes. Grand total for 5 boxes of 14 oz cheerios... $1.58 with tax!!! That is about 31 1/2 cents a box!!! I figure for that price if you only ate one, you still got a good deal. The smaller box of Cheerios was still ringing at $2.49. They really screwed up.