$1.00 Shirt Clearance at OLD NAVY

Guest rhymingnames

Guest rhymingnames
My husband and I went to ON today to look for some summer items for our toddler. Boy-oh-boy was I shocked:eek: when I ran upon several racks of long and short sleeved shirts for women, men and children marked down to 1.00.

My husband and I went to ON today to look for some summer items for our toddler. Boy-oh-boy was I shocked:eek: when I ran upon several racks of long and short sleeved shirts for women, men and children marked down to 1.00.

Wow! I am going to try to get there tomorrow!

This is definately a YMMV sort of thing. I asked someone once and anything that ends in .97 is a store markdown. But that being said, it is totally worth checking out to see if your store has similar clearance. I have 2 stores within 10 minutes of me and they have completely different markdowns, one store had pj pants marked to .97 and the other store had the same pjs for 6.25!

Guest rhymingnames

I went to one yesterday and found nothing for 1.00. Did get a couple of winter shirts and a sweater for 3.00 each

See I hate that:gdparanoid:. It's sad that many of the stores don't do the same markdowns:mad:. However, I remember someone saying that it depends on what area you are in...almost like price gauging ;).

But sweaters for 3.00 is still very good. We racked up on hooded sweatshirts w/ and w/o zippers for 1.00, which were regular 16.99. The best thing about this is that DH wears these for work. The dress shirts he said he did not want, which I thought was sad:(, because they were just 1.00...can't go wrong for that. Plus, I also got a ton of tank tops for 1.00