HOT - Samsung 52" LCD 1080p 120hz LCD HDTV - Amazon.com - $2299.98

DaFees

I've been eying up this TV for a long time and with the recent yet phenomenal price drops I just had to post this as a deal.

Currently at amazon.com, HERE, you can get the Samsung 52" 1080p 120HZ LCD HDTV for $2299.98 (Model: LN-T5271F) !!:shock:

That's only the half of it though, through may 5th they will throw in a free Samsung DVD-1080P8 1080p Upconverting DVD Player. This is all with free shipping and no promo codes needed!! :shock:

Apparently, Amazon is trying to get rid of the LN-T5271F's to make room for the newer models with the "touch of color". This new model basically has red coloring in the frame and an Ethernet port built-in. Other then that both TV's appear to be exactly the same.

I highly recommended you jump on this deal ASAP before their supply runs dry.

Also for those of you wonder there is a newer model LN-T5281f which has an LED thingy built it, this model costs much more and is not worth it. I read this LED thingy only improves your blacks only in the blackest of black situations i.e. a pure black screen.

I swear if I had the money I'd be all over this deal, unfortunately I don't, :(

This deal is a really incredible one, I guarantee it, and if you don't believe me just look at the 244 reviews giving this TV mostly 5 out of 5 star reviews.

Well, enjoy, and happy shopping!

EDIT - See my most recent post, below, for updated details on this deal.

Edited by DaFees

• 4 weeks later...

I know this deal is a month old now, but it's still going, in fact it's better now then before. The TV is now down to $2199.99. So the topic title could probably use an update.

It should be noted though that at this point the offer for the free up-converted dvd player is over with.