Where to buy Crafts and related things online?

I was wondering where are the best places to buy crafting and related things (candle making supplies, frangrance oils, dried flowers etc,) here online? I looked at Amazon, WalMart and even on the shops spot on PayPal, but i just dont know which is the BEST place to buy from since I'm relatively new to buying online. Which retailers take PP? There is a list on the PP site, but I'm just not sure which/who is reputable, and i was wondering if there are more online retailers who take PP but arent listed on their page.

Any imput would sincerely be appreciated! :):):fluffy:

I'm not sure about the things you are looking for, but I have found that the best place to find reputable sellers is on message boards and yahoo groups.

A friend of mine belongs to a bow making yahoo group and found a wonderful company that takes phone orders only, and has no catalog that sells ribbon. A 50 yard roll is 1.26, where it retails for .75 cents a yard in stores.

I scrapbook, and I frequently check scrapbook websites for suggestions.

I was wondering where are the best places to buy crafting and related things (candle making supplies, frangrance oils, dried flowers etc,) here online? I looked at Amazon, WalMart and even on the shops spot on PayPal, but i just dont know which is the BEST place to buy from since I'm relatively new to buying online. Which retailers take PP? There is a list on the PP site, but I'm just not sure which/who is reputable, and i was wondering if there are more online retailers who take PP but arent listed on their page.

Any imput would sincerely be appreciated! :):):fluffy:

Maybe let us know what you are making it is easier to look for ya

I have a place I buy my wax from then another I buy my fragrance oils from to make my candles and tarts. Sometimes I have to go outside those suppliers if I need something different that a customer wants but not too often. I try to stick with the smaller suppliers even though they cost a bit more but they always go out of there way for repeat customers!

Joann is pretty good. If you are looking for stitchery kits, you may check the company's web-site. I found many Janlynn kits I had been looking for on their web-site.

If you have a local Free-cycle or CL, you could look for stuff on there.

HTH

well, i have the wax and all of the other stuff for candles, i just need to find the fragrance oils. not really making them to sell, i just dont like having to pay so much for store bought candles, and i want to give it a go.

how do i know if a retailer on the PP store listing is ok to buy from? do i go by how many people have bought from them?

i googled "candle making supplies" and found several reputible looking sites, i guess im just being overly carefull.

i sure do appreciate your responses.... :) i wanted to check with fellow gottadealers... i want to make sure i buy from a reputible place online :):)

wow...i was jusst looking at thecandlesource.com...and they sure do have good prices!

i really hope i get the hang of this candle thing....i really like them...i just dont like the prices we have to pay from stores and such, and i love making things. :):)