Annoyed with Walmart's Site to Store service!

So I ordered the Disney Mix Max (princess) for my daughter a few weeks ago for $30 on clearance (great price for this, my DD6 was super excited)...got the email that it had come into Walmart, but was busy with taxes and couldn't run over there...got the reminder email on Tuesday (saying it would be returned on April 25th if we didn't pick it up), so we ran over to Walmart last night to get it, printout in hand.

WELL, 30min later they still couldn't find our item!!!! Told us to come back today and hopefully it would turn up (try explaining that to a 6 year old, but she was pretty good about it). Came back tonight, waited about 5-10min for someone to even come over to the site to store area, and then another 30min while they tried to find it again! Still no mix max! They tried to tell me that maybe it had been shipped back (I was like, no, not until the 25th, it's the 17th! and the computer said it was in the building!)...we left again empty handed :no:

This time my daughter was not as understanding and neither was I :mad: They took our $30 when we placed the order and it shipped out...but now we aren't getting our order?!?!?! Of course now it's long gone for that price/item and i'm a bit peeved at having to run over there twice now and wait and wait. They said call tomorrow and they would see what they could do (I had 3 managers by the time I left since i wasn't taking the simple "we can refund your $" for the final answer...I don't want the $30 back, i want the Mix max that I ordered and paid for originally and then waited and came twice to get!) AGH!!!!!

I feel your pain. I have ordered twice using the site to store and have had a similar experience. Both times I went no one was in the pickup register area. You are supposed to let someone know you are there by hitting a few buttons on the cc machine. So it says "Someone is on their way". I wait and wait and wait and watch employees come and go and not one stops to see if I needed any help. My DS1 is not patient at all and by the time someone did finally come to help he was screaming and crying. I was so annoyed! Of course, once they got my receipt the cashier was clueless as to what to do. It took her forever to find my order. When I got it, the tennis bag was missing. She looked at the receipt and in fine print it said that it had not arrived yet, which was already late to begin with. So here I had to make a second trip to pick up my late item. If they are going to succeed with this site to store stuff, they need to get with the program and either train their employees and have someone who's sole job is the Site to store or just scrap it alltogeather. Ok, my rant is over. :)

UPDATE: Unbelieveable. I called the store today again only to have them tell me that they still cannot find the player and there is nothing they can do about it. I then called Walmart.com...50 minutes on hold while they tried to figure out the situation. In the end they told me that there was nothing they could do, that the store lost our item. and get this. WE have to go BACK to the store for the THIRD time just to get a refund for our money!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! I was livid. They wanted to give it to us on a gift card even, NOT a refund?!?!?! I was like, give me my damn money. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to Walmart about this, i'm so pissed off right now.

Walmart does NOT care about their customers, not even a little. It probably won't matter if you do write to them, or even file a complaint with the bbb, they just tell you too bad they can do what they want. Sorry this happened to you :gdhug1: but we've been down this road with Walmart.

Guest rhymingnames

UPDATE: Unbelieveable. I called the store today again only to have them tell me that they still cannot find the player and there is nothing they can do about it. I then called Walmart.com...50 minutes on hold while they tried to figure out the situation. In the end they told me that there was nothing they could do, that the store lost our item. and get this. WE have to go BACK to the store for the THIRD time just to get a refund for our money!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! I was livid. They wanted to give it to us on a gift card even, NOT a refund?!?!?! I was like, give me my damn money. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to Walmart about this, i'm so pissed off right now.

Call Walmart.com customer service department. They should offer to send you another one out to your home, free of charge:yup:.

I had an issue with a rug that I bought for my daughter’s, and it was delivered site-to-store. Although I had to wait 30 minutes <sigh>, when I got the thing home and pulled it out of the box, it smelled like MILDEW:yuck:. I tried to air it out and used Febreze but it didn’t help. I called and they apologized for the inconvenience and offered to send out another one next day air at no additional charge.

I'm sorry that ya'll are having a bad time with site to store. My story is great. I ordered an adult tricycle and it did delay shipping but once it got to the store, we had a great experience. My husband went over in his wheelchair so that they would get it assembled and we had been debating how to get it home. The young man that assembled it offered to put it in his truck and deliver it. They left the wheelchair in the secure area of the store, ran the bike home (we only live 2 miles from the walmart) and then went back to the store and Jeff got back in the wheelchair (he can't stand or walk for long) and came home.... I got home from work and took the bike out, but that adventure is for another day...LOL!

Guest rhymingnames

I just picked up something from site to store and it was a very easy, pain-free transaction. I think it depends on the store. The one I used had a small area in the rear of the store specifically marked for that.

Hmm:rolleyes:? If my information is accurate...all of the site to store locations in Walmart stores have replaced the law-a-way areas:yup:.