Help I need cheap TEACUPS

My friend just gave these out for her little girl's birthday party favors! She found a whole tea kit at Ross (TJMaxx might have the same thing). She just split up the cups and saucers. I think she paid about $10 for the entire kit, and each girl (about 12) got a cup and saucer. They were beautiful!

My friend just gave these out for her little girl's birthday party favors! She found a whole tea kit at Ross (TJMaxx might have the same thing). She just split up the cups and saucers. I think she paid about $10 for the entire kit, and each girl (about 12) got a cup and saucer. They were beautiful!

I will check it out. Thanks. We have a Ross near us and also a TJ Maxx

I have on occasion seen teacups on clearance at Pier 1 outlet or World Market. Old Time Pottery is the best place to try first. Have you tried Dollar General or Family Dollar???

I did try the dollar general and family dollar. It is so weird because I remember seeing that type of stuff there but, of course, now I need it I can't find it.

Not certain how much time you have, but if you had time for shipping, I did a quick search through ebay stores and found a few sets that meet your pricing. Try ebay search for buy it now items: "Azberg germany blue & white set of 6 tea cups" - they are $5.99 w/ $6 ship - $2 per set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110239195823&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

I also love the chocolate dipped spoons. You could do those yourself. Use silver or gold colored plastic spoons, dip the bottom in chocolate, cover with a heavy plastic (you could find the pre-made covers for suckers) & tie with a nice ribbon. LNT has also had these in store from time to time.

BTW I like the ones you picked out!

I also love the chocolate dipped spoons. You could do those yourself. Use silver or gold colored plastic spoons, dip the bottom in chocolate, cover with a heavy plastic (you could find the pre-made covers for suckers) & tie with a nice ribbon. LNT has also had these in store from time to time.

BTW I like the ones you picked out!

Thanks, Glad you like them. I will look into the chocolate dipped spons