CorningWare French White 6-Piece Cooking & Baking Set NOW $8.74 @ Amazon

aprncess

French White 6-Piece Cooking and Baking Set

Perfect for roasting, baking, serving, and storing, this six-piece set includes a 2-1/2-quart round dish with a matching glass cover and two 16-ounce round dishes with matching plastic covers. The durable stoneware resists chipping and cracking, and its non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors, or stains. In addition, the pieces feature flared rims that make them easy to handle. With a classic, fluted design, French White oven-to-table bakeware imparts a traditional elegance that nicely complements any decor. Designed by CorningWare, one of the most recognized and respected brands of oven/bakeware in the U.S., the bake-and-serve set is safe to use in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer, as well as the dishwasher for quick cleanup. Please note that the plastic lids cannot be used in the oven, and are intended only for use in the microwave or for storage. CorningWare covers the set with a one-year limited warranty.

Product Features

* 2-1/2-quart round dish with glass cover and 2 16-ounce round dishes with plastic covers

* Durable stoneware resists chipping and cracking; stain-free non-porous surfaces

* Classic, white, fluted styling with flared rims for easy handling

* Plastic lids and tempered glass covers make for convenient cooking and storing

* Safe in oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher

Lists for $39.99

NOW: $8.74 + Shipping is free is spending over $25.00

LINK

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XJ5XWu5aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I don't know about the reviews but I have a good bit of French White and I like it! I bought some more about a month ago on Amazon and I've been using it with no problems. Admittedly, I do not use it on the stove top. I have put it in the oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher. It also gets pulled out of the cabinet and onto the floor occasionally by a zealous 2 year old, lol. No, it's not like my grandma's CorningWare. Then again, not much I own is of the same quality my grandma had. That's modern manufacturing for you!

I've had the Corning Ware french White for about 16 years (wedding gift) and I love it. I use it alot for big get togethers, it goes from the fridge to the oven or microwave to the table with no problems....I may pick this up to add to the collection if I can figure out where to store it ;)

Guest JustMeDiana
I have this set...... I have had it for many years no problems.... I ordered a set and it is on its way for $8.74....... now it is up to $25.34