Michaels 50% off Expires 4/19 Link added

jrudy01

Maybe something is going in my area. We had AC Moore and Michaels opened right next door. Now every sunday paper has the Michaels ad with a coupon for either 40% or 50% in it. Today I went into Michaels and when I checked out they gave me the 50% off coupon. They were giving it out to everyone purchasing something. For the last 2 weeks my Sister has been going there and getting frames with her coupons. She is doing all new frames in her house and wants them to match. So far she has purchased 7 all with coupons. Edited by racerfan
spelling

At our Michaels, if you ask the have a sheet of paper that you need to sign and give your zip code and they then take the coupon off. Very easy I did it last week.

Yep this is CORPORATE policy! They have to let you sign the coupon exception log. If the cashier says no ask to speak to a FES (front end supervisor) or a manager. They will let you sign for it. I was an FES at Michaels & I let everyone who asked have a coupon. You just have to sign the log so they can track how many coupons are being used. HTH

• 2 weeks later...