For Mothers Day: 8x10 print, mounted on canvas and framed: $5 + ship ProPicsExpress.c

jerseygirl

http://www.propicsexpress.com/images/specials/ribbedframe.jpg

Frame & Print Package

For a limited time, get the 8x10 frame shown here with your image mounted on a canvas panel for only $4.95! No limits. Offer good while supplies last. Shipping charges apply.

A beautifully framed print from ProPics makes a wonderful gift for anyone! For one price you receive a professionally mounted print with a frame, ready to hang.

Ordering products is easy!

1. Download and install the software you need.

2. Follow the directions to create your order

3. Upload your order through our software

http://www.propicsexpress.com/products/frames.aspx

The canvasses are very nice, but the frames are really really cheap. They ship very quickly, too. I've used them 2 or 3 times. Their software is a bit wonky, but tolerable after you play with it for a little bit.

Can you easily remove the canvas from the cheap frame and put it in a better one?

Can you easily remove the canvas from the cheap frame and put it in a better one?

i've never ordered from this company HOWEVER if framed properly it should be very easy to remove this piece from the moulding/frame. if in doubt though - take it to your local custom framer. I'd recommend a mom&pop shop.

If you need a specific store - pm me with your area code & city and I can give you a list of 3-5 locations.

I have ordered from them multiple times - the prints on canvas are beautiful! The frames are cheap and the pictures are easily removed from them. They are not attached or anything. I would definately recommend them and I am very picky about my prints!! :)

i thought that as well but it seems....tacky.......not like green polkadot red stripe tacky but sticky tacky was worried about things sticking to it? only reason i thought to add glass though i guess then it could stick to glass ...hmm

I still am pleased. For 11$ the print is very nice.

Edited by KBsDarling

INFORMATION for NEWLYWEDS!!! This is the way to go to get your pictures. We wound up with a lot more pics for the money. We did not purchase a "picture package". We were able to buy the rights to all pictures taken. We also got a slideshow and 3 cd's full of pictures. This saves money in the long run. Now we can print what we want. I ordered two of these one for us and one for my parents. I'm thinking that a new frame is def. needed, but my total was like 16.50 after shipping, I think I can splurge on a couple nice frames. Thank you for the post.

I got mine back...Frame was indeed cheap, but the prints were great!

Edited by Mrs.DeerHunter

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered three 8x10 canvas photos on Tuesday, they arrived today & they are fantastic!!!! The $4.95 deal was still on-- it worked out perfectly, I overlayed a "Grandmother's Prayer Poem" on my daughter's photograph and then ordered the canvas textured print. The canvas appearance was the extra touch that I was looking for! Sure, the included frames are a little less than desireable, but for $4.95 for the set, I'm not complaining!

[ATTACH]2101[/ATTACH]

post-159595-137262185482_thumb.jpg

I ordered 18 of these in 3 seperate orders to give to my students (class photo at NBA Game). They loved it and it worked out to $6 each with shipping!! Also when I ordered so many so quickly of the same image the company didnt cancel my oreder in fact they contacted me to make sure it was not a duplicate order error before charging my credit card. I will be using them to print our official class photos the is month.