Sprint Account Holders

If you have ever used your checking account to pay your bill over the phone check your account.

I just found out when I went today that someone at Sprint has been taking money out of my checking account. On an auto pay they have taken out $632 this month so far. And the money was never credited to my Sprint bill. I never ok'd that they take this money out. There was also withdrawal from our business account for the bill but that one we did make. When We called Sprint all they would say is yes it was taken out of the account but never applyed to the bill.. So My question was where is my money and why did you take it and who took it and when am I going to get it back....No answer. So off tot he bank I went and the bank filed fraud chargers agains sprint. After the branch Manager tryed calling and they hung up on her.

So I just wanted everyone to be careful Now I have to fight to try and get my money back. Also have to go and close these accounts.

Call your bank and tell them that it was an unauthorized transaction...let them fight with Sprint...I have had many problems with our work account and don't use them for my personal cellphone.

I was at the bank alread signed the papers so they are fillling fraud chargers against Sprint. I guess I should know something in about a week to 10 days.

I have sprint and have never really liked them (DH had it already when we combined plans so voila, together we get sprint). This is just another reason to get rid of them...

I hope you don't have too much of a problem getting your money back and you're able to get it back quickly...

Another reason for me to hate Sprint (like I needed any more reasons) LOL

Just 6 more months and I won't have to deal with them anymore.

I didn't wait. I had 5 months left on one account (with 2 phones on it) and just under 2 years left on the other account. I went to alltel and ported all three numbers over then called sprint and told them I wouldn't be paying the termination fees and why. The guy noted it on the account and said they're having a lot of people calling and doing the same.

I didn't wait. I had 5 months left on one account (with 2 phones on it) and just under 2 years left on the other account. I went to alltel and ported all three numbers over then called sprint and told them I wouldn't be paying the termination fees and why. The guy noted it on the account and said they're having a lot of people calling and doing the same.

You can tell them that you're not going to pay the termination fees and they're okay with that??? I would LOVE to get out of our Sprint contract, but we've got around a year left... If I could get out of the fees I would switch tomorrow!!

Unfortunately they can note it all they want. I wouldn't be 100% convinced that those early termination fees will just disappear. I don't have that much faith in Sprint to just forgive those fees.

I've been fighting with them for months over errors they continously make on my bill every month. I'm not going to take the chance of them charging me $400 in ETFs (I have 2 phones- $200 per line) and I'll just wait it out until Sept 26th and tell them exactly what they can do with their service (or lack thereof), without worry of them nailing me with those fees.

My bill is only $40 a month for both lines, so the next 6 months is only $240. Compared to the $400 in fees.

Noting it was only the first step. I haven't recieved my final bill yet with the cancellation charges. I have gone round and round with sprint for months over roaming charges out of my home area. I told them the last time that if I had to call again to have the bill readjusted I would cancel the service and not pay the termination fee. It was also noted. This past month I had over $50 in roaming charges. When and if the cancellation charges come I will dispute it. I paid my monthly charge for the service, but in return sprint did not give me the service I pay for and they know it.

If they refuse to take off the cancellation fee it's fine....it may go on my credit report but I really don't care.