Victoria's Secret 6 Months of Coupon

Panda Girl

Here are some codes for the next 6 months - Only good when using your VS Card and all offers only good with additional Angel CC purchase

March - Free Angels Secret Embrace Matte Thong or Hiphugger

choose any solid, script, floral or dot thong, or hiphugger in black, warm nude, victoria ivory or cherub pink offer code PASS0308

March - Free shipping and handling on any order over $100 offer code SP89457

April - $15 off any Angels Bra PASS0408

May - $24.50 any Body By Victoria Bra PASS0508

June - Free VS Cotton Panty PASS0608

July - Free Body By Victoria Ultra smooth Seamless Panty PASS0708

August - $10 any Pink Bottom PASS0808

And Valid thru August 31, 2008 $10 off any Bra SP77933

If you have a CC with VS just call the CC company and ask them to send you the book of monthly coupons - and they will. I do this every 6 months. And then you can use them in the store instead of online

I also just received this email: LINK

Free tote with $50 beauty purchase - includes 13 beauty favorites.

http://f.e.victoriassecret.com/i/10/477251442/20080313_bbag_main1.jpg

Add beauty merchandise totaling $50 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code GETGLAM at checkout

i never knew we could call into the company to request the booklet of coupons! do you just ask them for it??? i was always told and heard that once u signed up for the CC then the only booklet u ever get is the one they give to you.

Getting a VS card is worth it if you buy alot in my opinion. I earned "platinum" status a while ago and they send me $10 giftcards with no minimum purchase regularly. AND I get the free lipgloss, free panties cards all the time too.

Not to mention the Reward cards....I just got a $40 reward card..From points put on my VS card...

On another note..I received that beauty tote...and although I usually love VS gwp...That tote was not worth a $50 beauty purchase...

Not to mention the Reward cards....I just got a $40 reward card..From points put on my VS card...

On another note..I received that beauty tote...and although I usually love VS gwp...That tote was not worth a $50 beauty purchase...

Thanks for the heads up, I usually just throw them at DD anyway. I needed some secret garden stuff anyway but won't overdo it to get to $50 now :)

• 3 weeks later...