Recertified SanDisk Sansa C140 1GB MP3 digital player/recorder/radio $17.99 Buy.com

Fishboysmom

Recertified SanDisk Sansa C140 1GB MP3 digital player/recorder/radio $17.99 Buy.com.

New GCO customers get an additional $10 off making it $7.99.

Free shipping.

http://www.buy.com/prod/sandisk-sansa-c140-1gb-mp3-digital-player-recorder-radio-recertified/q/loc/111/202641103.html

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/103/202641103.jpg

Edited by Fishboysmom

• 3 weeks later...

I got it for $4.69 after google check out and free shipping. Shipping was almost $5.oo but

if you do the 7-9 day shipping it was free. I am in no rush to get it as one of the kids will

have to show me how to put music in it anyways;)

Seems like a great deal

Hey!!! I order two of these last week..I think on Wed or Thurs. but they were 19.99 + free shipping. Plus I ordered a Creative Zen for myself. I got the Zen yesterday..but my order for the two Sansa's say "in shipping process". #1 How long does it take for them to ship them out? and #2 Can I get a price adjustment since they were 19.99 last week and they haven't shipped my order yet???

I jumped in on this deal, for $3.99 you can't beat that. It'll be a reward my dd12 can earn for good behaviors. Thanks Fishboysmom!

Jaime - I hope you have better luck with getting it this time. Keep us posted how that goes.

Hmmm wonder why mine came to $4.69:confused: Must be sales tax:confused:

Did all of you do the longer and free shipping?

I wonder if these say refurbished on them etc? They would make awesome Christmas and

birthday gifts:fluffy:

I ordered the 2g one about a week and a half ago. It came to 29.99 with free shipping. It showed up four or five days later. My ds12 loves it! I think it's better than the one he had that I sent through the washing machine that he paid $75 for.

I still have not received this. I tried to call BUY.com and talk about useless:eek:

Unfortunately I do not have an order number and because I used Google checkout

they supposedly cannot track it. They did charge my card and I can get proof of that

however..unfortunately this is kind of like dealing with Dell...all the cs reps do not speak

English as their primary language:confused: It is very frustrating..I asked to speak to

a supervisor or get a phone number for BUY.com which is based in CA...

I am glad I am only out $4.00 but I really wanted the MP3 player..arghhh:gdparanoid:

I used google checkout too, and you can't track your order through buy.com if you use gco. I was a little worried because I ordered a $40 one and it didn't show up in my buy.com history, but it came in just a four or five days. When you go to buy.com, look for a link to log into your google account. Your order should be there. hth

Hello jbdinos,

Just a note to let you know that we are still working hard on filling your order #38896422.

We have placed an urgent order with our suppliers and are waiting on the backordered or preordered product(s) below.

You'll receive an email from us once your item is on its way.

Order #38896422

sku - 202641103 : description - SanDisk Sansa C140 1GB MP3 digital player/recorder/radio - recertified

If you wish to cancel your order for this item please visit https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/login.asp,

or if you have any questions please contact customer support at http://www.buy.com/support.

Sincerely,

Customer Support Team