Sears ~ additional 80% off

hillbillyswife

Thanks for this info! I got a spectacular deal on a leather jacket today at the Alton, IL Sears. 43.XX down from 220.00!! I think that comes to around 80% off. I never find anything that sweet in my size at a price that good.

Lots of fantastic dress/casual tops for 4-8 dollars, a leather purse 75% off, toddler boys clothes for under 3.00 a piece! I found some great slacks for my little boy and they rang up 1.74. I nearly passed out!

Not much going on in the mens department. 50% off was the best I found, and not much to choose from.

Didn't get to look in ladies dresses and dressy clothes, but there was a ton of it and the signs all said 50-75% off. By my experience in the other sections, you'll be sure to find that many items on those racks are significantly cheaper than the sign states.

Can't wait 'til my husband gets home so I can show off all the money I saved him ;)

Let me preface my post: If you have a Sears GO THERE NOW! I mean it! I spent 1 1/2 hours but saved a butt load of money. Total I SAVED: $228.77

My kids' needed some pants, and couldn't pass up the skorts, as summer around the corner, and the oldest has grown quite a bit.

Here is what I got:

• Cheetah Girls Blue Jeans - Flare w/pink rose design - This was by far the best deal! :)

I paid: $0.71 Was: $38

• Cheetah Girls Brown Checkered Pleated Skort

I Paid: $0.55 Was: $28.00

• Reebok Athletic Pants - Boys

I Paid: $7.49 Was: $25.00

• Canyon River Athletic Shorts - Boys

I Paid: $3.99 Was: $16.00

• Personal Identity Camoflauge Pants - Jean Type material

I paid: $3.74 Was: $30.00

• Bobby Jack Skort

I paid: $1.09 Was: $22.00

• Canyon River Camouflage Skort

I Paid: $0.69 Was: $14.00

• Personal Identity Blue Jeans w/designs/gems/belt

I paid: $7.49 Was: $30.00

• TKS Pink Cordouroy Flare Bermudas (like gauchos)

I Paid: $2.24 Was: $18.00

• Zana Di Jeans Camouflage Cargo Pants w/belt

I paid: $6.99 Was: $26.99

• Zoey Camouflage Stretch Capris

I Paid: $2.24 Was: $18.00

Total Paid: $37.22 - Not including tax

Regular cost would have been: $265.99

Total I SAVED: $228.77

Sears in OP Florida had extra 75% off of clearance women's dresses, 50% off most other clearance women's clothes, and 80% extra off junior's clearance. I did not check out the kid's and the men's did NOT have any extra off. There was also an extra 50% off handbags and jewelry, but NOT shoes.

But they had some GREAT deals. I got two Sag Harber skirt suits with tweedy looking blazers for $5.99 each. I also got a pair of pants for $5.49, two pair of Junior Jeans for $5.29 each, and an argyle sweater for $3.00+. I also got a pair of Skechers work/electrical shoes for $9.99.

Oh yeah, a T-Fal stainless toaster for $11.14 and a car charger for Gameboy SP & DS for $2.97.

Many items were less at register than they were marked (before the extra off)...for example, the pink clearance tag may show $50.00,,, but you get to the register and it rings up as $30, so you pay $15 after the extra 50% off .

Edited by Floridasunshine

just back from the Daytona Beach store.

got 2 dresses for 2.49 each for myself (extra 75 % off)

for my dd... a complete wardrobe for nex year including a new fancy christmas dress for a total of 23.40

they were also offering ladies flannel pj sets for 3.00

I just added the reatil of the clothing I bought for myself it was 578.xx I only paid 92.xx before tax and just over $100 for all. I got 3 blouses ($60) 2 blouses ($80) 2 skirts ($79) and several pairs of really dressy pants. I also scored a 3 piece set complete with jewelry for onlt $5.xx ! :eyepoppin Thank you so much as I was needing some dressy clothes. I don't typically wear long sleeves (which is what is on sale,) But the dressy stuff doesn't matter because it is so thin. Tons of plus size and regular sizes too.

I didn't find much of anything in the kids clothes and men's did NOT have additional off:mad: .

THANKS OP!

Hey, I guess I am repeating but I went to a Sears today just to look at the DS games. None were marked but maybe there are some hiding.

what titles were they?

it is such a great deal!

DS games that I got are:

Mini RC Rally

Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball

Monster Bomber

King Kong

Advance games are:

Top Gun

Lion King 1 1/2

Herbie

Hope you are able to find something! Mine where not marked the price I got them, but most of them had a 9.97 clearance sticker on them. These were in cardboard floor displays, not in the regular section that had the more recent games. But, I still had to really look through the displays to find ones on clearance. They were just mixed in.

Good Luck!:)

DS games that I got are:

Mini RC Rally

Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball

Monster Bomber

King Kong

Advance games are:

Top Gun

Lion King 1 1/2

Herbie

Hope you are able to find something! Mine where not marked the price I got them, but most of them had a 9.97 clearance sticker on them. These were in cardboard floor displays, not in the regular section that had the more recent games. But, I still had to really look through the displays to find ones on clearance. They were just mixed in.

Good Luck!:)

Thanks! Will definately be checking this out tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I am heading over today to check out what sale is still available..............

Just back from Sears... My Sears was 50% off already clearanced prices...

The Jr section was well stocked... Spent $38 and got a ton of stuff....

thanks op !!

Edited by oneannm