Big Lots

mominsmalltown

I'm not sure if in every but I do know that the Big Lots in Griffin, GA has ALOT of Broyhill bedroom and dining room furniture on sale, I'm running back up there to see if they have a King size bed. I know like the nightstands are 200.00 and the bed that they had on display was (maybe) a queen and was 429.00, it was truly beautiful and I'm think a really great deal.

I hope this helps anyone else.

Got a great deal today on Pupperoni dog treats $1.50 for a 5.6 oz bag - this is usually $3.50 in my Shoprite so I stocked up.

Also found some Hannah Montana lip glosses with a guitar charm - perfect for the Easter basket - for 95 cents.

Just be careful buying food from Big Lots. I was in the Saturday and didn't check the sell by date. What I purchased on 3/1 has a sell by date of Dec 2007.

Oh, I have to watch that all over the place. I've bought outdated stuff at my local grocer and Target without realizing it. :( Good to remind. :yup:

Just be careful buying food from Big Lots. I was in the Saturday and didn't check the sell by date. What I purchased on 3/1 has a sell by date of Dec 2007.

Yes, I have noticed that with Big Lots with items like mayo. Never expired but sometimes the sale date is only a month away which means I wouldn't stock up. Do dog treats have an expiration date?? I'll have to go look:confused: