Kids' Print Action Sandals $7.99 @ landsend.com

jerseygirl

I have the opposite problem. I bought a regular and they look really wide on dd's feet. Plus I think their sizing chart is off. Her foot measured for a size 7, which is too big.

The same thing happened to my with DD10. I purchased the 7 and it's too big also but she said once she pulls the strap in tight then it fits better. I just purchased her another in a size 6 since they don't have 1/2 sizes. Maybe her feet might grow a little since summer is still a few months away.

The same thing happened to my with DD10. I purchased the 7 and it's too big also but she said once she pulls the strap in tight then it fits better. I just purchased her another in a size 6 since they don't have 1/2 sizes. Maybe her feet might grow a little since summer is still a few months away.

Is there another free shipping code?

We both pairs ended up too big for dd11. The water shoes were huge. I ordered a size 4, and they were really big on me--and I wear a size 5... Not even sure what I would put for a reorder. The trek sandals were a little big, so I think a size 3 would work. .....I ended up reordering the trek sandals in a sz. 3. Here's hoping these will fit. I might keep the size 4 trekkers for myself--they fit me. I'll have to think about that one... Edited by Shortness

Just got an email confirmation that my second order shipped. Yay!!! :D

"Thank you for placing your order with landsend.com. We wanted you to know that your Lands' End order was shipped on 03/14/2008. Backordered items will ship separately. Items for which you requested monogramming, cuffing or hemming may ship separately with another shipment notification."

• 2 months later...