BACK*Targus notebook chill mat-notebook fan @Buy.com $3.99 w/gc &free ship

am_i_am

My first post, yea. :D Buy.com has the Targus Chill Mat back in stock for $13.99 w/free shipping if you use google checkout (for new google customers) -$10 and voila final total $3.99. This item has good reviews and sold out quick just a few weeks ago. I missed it last time but kept checking! :cheesy: Good Luck!

I got one of these at Staples on BF and it has saved me from forking over money to buy a new computer. Before, the comp would over heat after 10 minutes. I put one of these babies on and haven't had a problem since! Great product and a great deal! It's light too and doesn't take up much more space so traveling with it isn't a problem

• 2 weeks later...
Mine finally came today. It looks a little flimsy but I am already amazed at how much cooler the laptop is. It is very quiet and I just can't believe the difference in temperature! I had just emailed them yesterday because the tracking number was coming up as unidentified or something. I was beginning to think it was lost.

Mine came yesterday. I have been using it all night and today...it is awesome! I love it. My computer is a 17 inch so i was worried since it is designed more for a 15, but it more than does the job. In fact it is on my lap right now and my legs are cold from it lol

I got mine last week and I don't know if its me or what. I started using the mat and now my couple of month old laptop is screwing up. Eventhough I charge it all night as soon as I turn it on it doesnt take but one min. and the warning window pops up saying battery low using back up. The funny thing is that I look at the battery icon and its shows fully charged. This might just be a coincidence that my laptop started screwing up just now that I started using it.

Recertified means that it was returned for one reason or another- whatever caused it to be returned was fixed by a tech and then packaged back up. My step dad said your best bet with most pc equip is refurb and recert products because they do go thru an inspection.

My problem is this- the last two orders I've placed with Buy.com using GCO (even w/o the $10 off) have been canceled! Its making me angry.