Amazon deals?

Krissa

If you look under the 'Today's Deal' page on Amazon or on Fridays the Friday's Sale, that can help a little. If there are items I am interested in on Amazon, I will add them to my shopping cart and then see if they go down. Most of the time, I trust the pricing at Amazon and they are really good about price adjustments.

A week ago Friday they had a scrubber mop thing for $29.99. Two days ago, they had it on sale for $19.99. I emailed them and have already received my price adjustments (I ordered two of them).

HTH

Is there a site somewhere that you know of that's dedicated to Amazon deals only? I love getting the deals from Amazon, but have a hard time wading through everything to find them. Does anyone know of somewhere reliable?

I can't help you, but I can tell you that such a wonderful thing does exist somewhere on Amazon. I just can't find it. Last year somebody had the link to Amazon that indexed all of the categories and w/in the categories it had % of savings, i.e. items for 50-60%, 60-70% off, etc. It was so easy to navigate. It was great! I never saved the link, but I know it exists.

Good luck finding it.

I can't help you, but I can tell you that such a wonderful thing does exist somewhere on Amazon. I just can't find it. Last year somebody had the link to Amazon that indexed all of the categories and w/in the categories it had % of savings, i.e. items for 50-60%, 60-70% off, etc. It was so easy to navigate. It was great! I never saved the link, but I know it exists.

Good luck finding it.

http://www.everydeal.com is a site like that (and is one of my other sites). There are others, but since they are competitors, they cannot be linked here :)

http://www.everydeal.com is a site like that (and is one of my other sites). There are others, but since they are competitors, they cannot be linked here :)

This is it! :) Yay! I'm bookmarking it this time. Thanks.

To think I thought it was an Amazon site, I shoulda' known better. I've already checked out some of the competitor sites, this is the best one by far!

I think there is something on the amazon site. I found that as well last night, can't remember where. But if you look under a catagory, and search, say, clocks, then on the left hand side if you pick a specific category, like patio or whatever and then it updates, look to the left again and scroll down and it will show 70% off, 50-70%, etc. That is how I search. It also allows you to narrow down your search to items available for two day ship by amazon (prime).