I Can Play Guitar Learning System/EasyLink - $10.00 & $0.97 Shipping @ Walmart.com

noehlp

Walmart has this back in stock again! :)

I Can Play Guitar Learning System

$10.00 - Sells for significantly more at other places, Toys R Us is selling it for $89.99

$0.97 Shipping :D

From Walmart's website:

* Includes guitar, strap and pick

* Comes with one song & game cartridge

* Four level of learning

* Plug and play chords

* Cool sticker packs for customizing guitar

* Requires four C batteries (not included)

* Works with other cartridges, such as Barbie and Dora cartridges (sold separately)

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/43/0002708443855_215X215.jpg

borrowed from mk1234 sd

Edited by noehlp

Look what else they got back in stock!

Fisher-Price Easy-Link Internet Launch Pad, Elmo and Dragon Tales

Now $10.00 (sells more elsewhere)

$0.97 Shipping

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/51/0002708451573_215X215.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Found something else :D

Dora the Explorer 6 Room Furniture Value Pack

Now $10.00

$0.97 Shipping

# Furniture for 6 rooms of Dora's dollhouse:

* Playroom

* Bedroom

* Living room

* Kitchen

* Bathroom

# Includes a pet set

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/56/0002708456933_215X215.jpg

Dora Mermaid 4 Piece Value Pack

Now $10.00

$0.97 Shipping

Wal-Mart Exclusive Dora Mermaid Bundle:

* Features Sparkle & Twirl Mermaid Dora

* Includes Stylin' Sea Throne, Rainbow Sparkle, Mariana & Coral

* Girls can also hear all of Dora's stories by pressing the Story button on the base

* Secret drawers that swing open where you can store your hair accessories

* Two combs are hidden on the sides of the throne

* When you press on the seat, a magic mirror pops out

* Wal-Mart exclusive bundle

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/56/0002708456936_215X215.jpg

$10.00 - Sells for significantly more at other places, Toys R Us is selling it for $89.99

From Walmart's website:

borrowed from mk1234 sd

Don't let the crappy reviews on Wal-Mart.com sway you if you want to buy this for your kid, the reviews are much better on amazon.

From Walmart's website:

borrowed from mk1234 sd

Target already clearenced theirs all out awhile ago... it was really cheap also. I was going to buy it just to sell it on ebay, but at the time their was a bunch of buy it nows for $9.99. So I guess others had the same idea as me so I passed.

Showing in stock for me right now!

I just checked and it says "In Stock" but when added to the cart it says "Not Available At This Time".

Thanks for the heads up, but it says it's unavailable like above poster when I try to checkout. I was excited there for a minute!

Thanks for the heads up, but it says it's unavailable like above poster when I try to checkout. I was excited there for a minute!

Sorry-when I posted it allowed me to put in my cart and go clear through the order process. Darn, I should have just ordered it for you!

Sorry-when I posted it allowed me to put in my cart and go clear through the order process. Darn, I should have just ordered it for you!

LOL...I'm going to keep checking to see if it comes back in stock, and I'll be going to Walmart on Monday so I'll check in store too.

Look what else they got back in stock!

Fisher-Price Easy-Link Internet Launch Pad, Elmo and Dragon Tales

Now $10.00 (sells more elsewhere)

$0.97 Shipping

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/51/0002708451573_215X215.jpg

This one is a great deal and well worth it. Got it on the Amazon thread at Christmas and it's DS3 favorite toy. No more constantly checking to see what site he's on because all he does is insert his favorite character and it takes him to the website. I'd recommend this toy to anyone with a toddler who's scared of leaving them alone on their expensive desktop. :D

This one is a great deal and well worth it. Got it on the Amazon thread at Christmas and it's DS3 favorite toy. No more constantly checking to see what site he's on because all he does is insert his favorite character and it takes him to the website. I'd recommend this toy to anyone with a toddler who's scared of leaving them alone on their expensive desktop. :D

Might be worth checking BM too. I was at Walmart last night and they had this for $7. The extra charachters were $1.

Might be worth checking BM too. I was at Walmart last night and they had this for $7. The extra charachters were $1.

I do need a few more of the characters but unfortunately there's no Walmart close by. Just target. I didn't check to see if they're online at the same price but I most definitely will now.

Follow up: Just checked and there's none online. Probably have to get them off Ebay or at the Fisher-Price store online.

Anyone know if this is the same Dora Furniture set they had over XMas on sale also for 10.00? Thanks

Looks like the same one to me...I bought it for $10 awhile ago when it first came onsale (alerted by a gottadealer :yup:). GREAT set, saved me a fortune...we already had a few of them included, so i just sold them on ebay and made enough to cover the $10 for the rest of them :D

I got shipping info on he guitar I ordered....now for those of you who have this does it come pre-loaded with songs or a cartridge? Does it take the cartridges like the piano? Anyone seen them on sale?

My DS5 got the guitar for Christmas (unfortunately purchased at full price!) and you can definitely spend quite some time with just what comes with it; in fact my DH doesn't even want DS to try any of the extra cartridges anymore until he learns the basics using the software provided with the guitar because he just keeps getting too frustrated and then gives up. I definitely think he'll appreciate it more in a few years, but he sure does look darn cute with that thing around his neck, and we can tell he is proud of what he can do. Totally worth the $10 for that! :)

but to answer your question, yes it does come with its own basic software and yes, you can purchase extra cartridges separately. There are currently about 6 of them on the market, for different age ranges: Barbie, Cars, Nashville Hits, American Idol, Sponge Bob, Rock Star and maybe more... they run about $15 normal price and many of us here got them 75% off in the after Christmas sales at Target!

I just got back from Walmart here in MD and they did not have any of the regular EasyLink systems for $10, but did have the Disney special edition for only $9. I got that even though I already have the regular Easy Link, just for the characters... The only sets of two extra characters they had for $1 was Clifford/Arthur, but I was thrilled to find them.

I did note that they also have several of the I Can Play Piano and Guitar cartridges on "clearance," but only marked down to $7...

I got the Dora Mermaid set today by UPS...that was pretty fast shipping!!! only took about 4 days! I opened it up (BIG box), it is really nice...FOUR Dora dolls (and they are big dolls), the throne and the other wave looking thing...really nice (especially for about $11.xx shipped w/tax). It's already hidden in the basement for X-mas :) I was very impressed though if anyone else was wondering about buying it.