Big Lots 20% Off Coupon Sunday Only!

Bellsandbabies

Do you have to have an associates name to use it?

No... they give those to associates to pass out... I didn't think they were putting that one on the website. We were also told that they may have some at the stores if you don't have one. If you're unsure and want one, just call your a store near you...

We just got back. We have been wanting bunk beds for the kids for months, and finally decided to get their rooms done this weekend.

We got the beds, a mattress, and the board, and drove the hour back home only to find that the top headboard was broken in half. Of course, they will exchange it, and said we could only bring the one piece back, but still...

Now we have 2 kids in the bottom half, both upset because they have to sleep together, and have to waste the $ we saved with the coupon on gas back to exchange.

I also got some scrapbook stuff, some boys underwear, and a couple of storage containers.

Now we have 2 kids in the bottom half, both upset because they have to sleep together, and have to waste the $ we saved with the coupon on gas back to exchange.

You can also contact the manufacturer of the bed and they should replace it for you also. I have bought several pieces of furniture discounted because they were damaged and got the parts replaced by the manufacturer. And, I have always gotten the piece within a couple of days. If you dont want to waste gas money, I would give that a try.

I went yesterday and bought the matching dresser and nightstand to the Louis Phillip bed that we already have. We have never had a matching bed set and I am so excited! I also bought a couple storage containers, some wire baskets for the garage and a chicken dinner kit, lol.

We have that bedroom set too and I love it...