Burger King Big Fish MEAL -- 2.99

leapord420

I went today at lunch(in GA) the meal was $4.69:( , not $2.99. Since I was already there I purchased the meal and that was the 1st time I had the big fish from BK. The Big Fish was a BIG disappointment!!!:yuck: I did not like the sandwich, although McDonald's is smaller, I like their sandwich....

Serving size 1 sandwich (250 g)

Calories 630

Total fat 30 g ( %)

Saturated fat 6 g ( %)

Trans fat 2.5 g

Cholesterol 60 mg ( %)

Sodium 1380 mg ( %)

Total carbohydrate 67 g ( 3%)

Dietary fiber 4 g ( %)

Sugars 8 g

Protein 24 g

All that for just one sandwich, which doesn't even include fries/soda No thanks.:yuck:

I think this is going to be a YMMV, our area never has the national deals.....I agree that the calorie count is so high, as well as half you fat grams for a day-I believe the fish sandwiches are one of the highest calorie items on the menu (or darn near it). I like McDonalds fish sandwich....but very rarely get the meal since I believe its close to $5 here, I am going to check on that. I saw someone post that it was $3???

Serving size 1 sandwich (250 g)

Calories 630

Total fat 30 g ( %)

Saturated fat 6 g ( %)

Trans fat 2.5 g

Cholesterol 60 mg ( %)

Sodium 1380 mg ( %)

Total carbohydrate 67 g ( 3%)

Dietary fiber 4 g ( %)

Sugars 8 g

Protein 24 g

All that for just one sandwich, which doesn't even include fries/soda No thanks.:yuck:

More salt than I can have all day. UGH.

I don't think anyone was attacking the messenger....;) I know I myself try not to eat so much fried foods. I like to get the grilled chicken sandwich at BK with no mayo. Has less than 12 grams of fat! I don't eat fries either, and I always take my own bottled water as soda gives me bad headaches and acid problems.

Thanks for posting the deal, though. My sons both love them. I do get the tarter sauce on the side because that's where a lot of the fat comes from. (of course that's what makes it taste good, too:) )