Godiva.com up to 50%

Sue-Z-Q

I consider myself a chocaholic, and in my opinion Godiva is one of the best, they are over priced, but at half off if you love good chocolate it maybe worth it, I just bought tons of dark chocolate from Target 75% off valentines so I can't buy any more:):D

I'm not a chocoholic so don't eat a lot of chocolate, but when I do Godiva is always good. If you want some though, you can probably get it locally for at least 50% off and save shipping. For those in Jacksonville, I saw a giant table full at The Fresh Market yesterday and although it was priced 50% off, the manager who caught me spying it , said he would gladly mark down whatever I wanted to 75% off. The only thing bad about Godiva is the fact that unless you buy it at one of their little specialty stores, it's usually wrapped up so that you cannot actually see the chocolate before it is opened. To have the "see" feature, I think you's have to go to one of their stores.

I consider myself a chocaholic, and in my opinion Godiva is one of the best, they are over priced, but at half off if you love good chocolate it maybe worth it,

I love Chocolate, but I decided life it to short to eat cheap chocolate. Don't confuse cheap with inexpensive - big differance. I do love Dove Dark Chocolate. I don't like Milk Chocolate or fake chocolate like that stuff they call white chocolate.

But Godiva Dark chocolate somewhere around the 65% is awsome. (Can't remember the exact %) YOu get a good chocolate taste without being overly sweet. In the boutiques they have some large flat bars for around $5 that are a good value, if you can control your self. Just eat one square at a sitting, and that will satisfy your Chocolate craving. Or if it is good Chocolate a little goes a long way!!!