e.l.f beauty products-$1 each with freeshipping on purchase of $10 or more

sposhek

has anyone tried this brand before?

yep.

i got in on their 50% off all products coupon a while back (it might still work: CAROLINA).

i liked everything EXCEPT the eyeshadow - but that's because i had an allergic reaction to it.

now, my mother got in on the same deal, has no problems, and the eyeshadow looks fantastic on her.

good luck!

You can also do this, but note that you can't stack codes:

http://link.ixs1.net/site/7409/images/feb11rollout_center.jpg

Spend $20 and get a $24 gift card from restaurants.com

there should be an official e.l.f. discount thread because it seems like they have something at least once/month. i'm always getting emails from them.

Spend $20 and get a $24 gift card from restaurants.com

I'd suggest sticking with the free shipping. Restaurants.com always has a code for at least 50% off ($25 cards are reg. $10), which means the most you'd ever pay for a $25 card is $5. I usually get them for $3-4. I think you'd save more on the shipping.

yep.

i got in on their 50% off all products coupon a while back (it might still work: CAROLINA).

i liked everything EXCEPT the eyeshadow - but that's because i had an allergic reaction to it.

now, my mother got in on the same deal, has no problems, and the eyeshadow looks fantastic on her.

good luck!

CAROLINA still works :)

• 1 month later...

I got in my order of Eyes, Lips and Face stuff and so far I've tried the eye makeup remover pads.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1073

These makeup remover pads rock! They are not greasy and took all of my eye makeup off with one pad. Avon had discontinued the eye makeup remover I LOVED for years and these are actually a great substitute.

If you haven't checked out their web-site, their cosmetics are $1.00 each. I first heard about these when a friend of mine gave me some lipglosses to try saying that Oprah swore by this makeup. I thought she had paid a bit for them.

I plan on buying this makeup for my daughter to use for play make-up. I would rather have her play with this than the kiddo makeup that comes from China and we have no idea about the ingredients.

Do I sound like a commercial?

Keep in mind they are not large quantities in each thing you buy but I think part of the logic is that we shouldn't be keeping makeup for extended periods of time. I know I have makeup (eye shadows and blushes) that are OLD. :yuck: To me, this was an affordable way to throw out all of that other stuff, start fresh and keep them fresh.

Edited by afrey66

just got this email:

............................ CATEGORY CLEARANCE

Due to a recent development, we are clearing out all Lip Gloss Sets

with the

e.l.f. name and offering 50% on this entire product category!

www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1169

We are also offering 50% off on Candy Shop Lip Tins.

www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1186

Take advantage of these special offers!