Toys R Us Guitar Hero III Bundle (WII) $69.99

Crue2001

I saw this in the Sunday ads and picked it up yesterday at the local TRU.

Guitar Hero III Bundle for the Wii $69.99...that's $20 off the normal price ! :D

This one might be available online as well, but when I tried to get it Sunday, it said "temporarily not available online."

Guitar Hero III Bundle for the Wii $69.99...that's $20 off the normal price ! :D

This one might be available online as well, but when I tried to get it Sunday, it said "temporarily not available online."

Be very careful about ordering online. I have had MANY problems with toyrus.com accepted an order as if the item is in stock and then cancelling the order a week later (after it is too late to purchase in the store). They have stated to me that they have no real time inventory online.

EXCELLENT game if you can find it in the store. My son has it and loves it, and all his older cousins love to play it too!

Went to my TRU yesterday (2/16) and they were out of stock on them and they were not issuing any rainchecks. When I got home, I called Best Buy (after I saw that online it said that my local store had it in stock) to ask them to hold one for me and I would be right down. Phillip (the guy on the phone) said he would hold it for me at customer service. I got halfway there when my husband called me and told me that Best Buy called and said that they can't hold it because they are not selling any until today (2/17). He said that whatever they had in the store was being held for this weeks advertisement. WHAT???? Nice try. I continued to Best Buy and as soon as I got there, I went right to their computer area and used their computer go to bestbuy.com and placed my order online and used the store pick up option. They still didn't want to release the guitar hero for wii but since my order was already accepted and it showed in stock they had no choice. I then handed them the TRU flyer to get the price adjustment (which they did).

It turns out that the only reason was because they didn't want to match the TRU price so if I would've waited until today (2/17) then the TRU price would've been expired.

So, I got the guitar hero for wii for my son who will be 10 on March 9th at best buy for the TRU price of $69.99.

I don't know who best buy thought they were dealing with. LOL

Go me!!!!!! :rwb:

I saw this in the Sunday ads and picked it up yesterday at the local TRU.

Found this on Friday at TRU. They had a bunch. Since this was for an April birthday, TRU agreed to extend their return policy and wrote it down on my receipt. Thanks very much!!