Need help finding 80's items

My daughter has a dance on 2/15 and it is 80's themed. There will be a contest for best dressed. I do not want to spend a whole lot for her to wear these ONE time. Does anyone know where I can find neon colored items? I know this stuff is coming back in, but I also need some help finding clothing. Also, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. We are doing the ponytail on the side and crimped!! :D

Go to the thrift store. I had an 80's party last year. I bought a "pleather" red jacket and a ruffled black skirt. They sell leggings at target. I also wore red pumps. Some other people wore the "Madonna" look, someone dressed as the fighter pilot form top gun. Someone dressed preppy. I also found a "Member's Only" jacket at the thrift store. I found Jelly bracelets there also. Most of us (sadly enough) just pulled out what we used to wear from our own closets. Ask your friends also. Remember to tease, tease, tease the hair and lots of "Aqua Net" hairspray. She will have a great time:cheesy:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! Oh my gosh, aqua net, blue mascara and member's only! Those were the days, haha!! I will have to check Target out for the leggings! She wants to wear pink and green and says her friend is wearing blue and green. Someone told me Wet Seal at the mall had neon belts so if I could find them and just layer some shirts, a skirt and leggings and arm warmers, I think she'll be set. I do have to try and find a crimper though!! Gosh, this is cracking me up!!

omg i still have all this stuff lolol... i have about two crimpers. lol the button that you pull the shirt threw lol.. the bannana clip. even have the jean jackets lol leg warmers ?? HUMMMMM have to think if i still have them .. lol good thing i have three closets lol you could always die the shirts to the colors u want .. pastel .. to funny... wow i wish i was in the 80s again.. if ya need the crimper let me know lol