TJ Maxx Questions?

Scruzin

I love the store!

I was at a store here in conway and I noticed that lots of stickers did not say TJ Maxx, they said "Home Department" or something close. Is this the same company, or is that the sticker from where the items were obtained from?

I live in Conway, AR if that's the store that you were in. The company that they are owned by, TJX business, owns Home Goods and Marshalls ( and some other stores: AJ Wright and Bob's stores), so we occasionally get merchandise from those stores. I went to a Home Goods store on vacation once and thought I was going to pass out. It's a huge store full of merchandise for your home. They had some really nice things.

Maybe some people that have these in their states will elaborate.

I live in Conway, AR if that's the store that you were in. The company that they are owned by, TJX business, owns Home Goods and Marshalls ( and some other stores: AJ Wright and Bob's stores), so we occasionally get merchandise from those stores. I went to a Home Goods store on vacation once and thought I was going to pass out. It's a huge store full of merchandise for your home. They had some really nice things.

Maybe some people that have these in their states will elaborate.

That was it, I live in Ozark. I lived in Conway for years while I went to school at UCA! That is a great store there. I can't wait to go back. Thanks for the help on the Home Goods sticker.

I think the one in Conway is the best I have been in. I don't know what makes it a T.J. Maxx and More, but it sure is MORE! I love the decor items they have for Kids' rooms. It seems to be better organized and straightened up everytime I go.

How ever, you have a great Name Brand Clothing in Hot Springs. We hit it everytime we come to the spa city!

I think the one in Conway is the best I have been in. I don't know what makes it a T.J. Maxx and More, but it sure is MORE! I love the decor items they have for Kids' rooms. It seems to be better organized and straightened up everytime I go.

How ever, you have a great Name Brand Clothing in Hot Springs. We hit it everytime we come to the spa city!

You know...I forget about NBC being here. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going that way today!

Ok Just being nosey! Is that Hot Springs, Va? We don't live too far from there and I LOVE the spa at the Homestead!

No, sorry. Hot Springs, Arkansas ....It is a city built around a National Park...that was built around 47 natural hot springs...and that's where we got out name....imagine that. ;) It is really beautiful here, too....definitely worth a trip!

Don't forget that they had a breach in security not too long ago that hackers were able to get hundreds of Credit cards. I still will not use a credit card there. I had to get 2 new cards and an ATM card because of them. WE have a Marshalls, TJ Max, AJ Wright and Home Goods all within easy drive of where I live, shop there a lot!