Do you remember the TRU/pay by paypal deal at Christmas?

Hi! Not sure if this is where I should be posting this, so if this is the wrong place I apologize. Anyway...does anyone remember before Christmas the deal where if you bought something at Toys R Us online and paid by paypal you were supposed to get 20% off....and the 20% would be deposited into your paypal account? If memory serves, I believe you had to spend over a certain amount (150.00??) and the money would be put into your paypal account no later than January 31st. I'm not 100% sure on the amount you had to spend, but I am fairly certain the money was to be in the paypal account by Jan 31st.

I took advantage of this deal and we bought our son the Lego Death Star online from Toys R Us. But, so far, I have not seen any money go into my paypal account. Does anyone remember this deal? If so, who was the 20% coming from? TRU or Paypal? I am going to be calling somebody about this....but wanted to know who to call before I waste my time calling one just to be told I have to call the other one.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

The specifics of this promotion were not clearly stated. Even if you shopped at the stores listed in the promotion, the 20% cash back did not apply to all items. It was misleading. I thought if you made a purchase using paypal you would qualify for the cash back. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I didn't receive any cash back. If you qualified, you should have received the money by January 31.

I used this deal too...got my 20% back very quickly...it was from paypal i believe...but you did have to use a qualifying company and product...i dont remember too clearly (sorry!), but you should've gotten the $$ by now! I'd contact paypal, there is a record of your purchase on your paypal acct so they'd be able to look it up very quickly and clear the situation up, good luck!